MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 6 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 6 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 6 MARKETING FOR TOURISM MANAGERS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 6/MTM 6
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 6/MTM 6/ TMA /2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Discuss the relevance of social marketing in modern society. Substantiate your answer with suitable examples. 20
The Societal Marketing Concept puts Human welfare on top before profits and satisfying the requirements .
Societal Marketing emphasizes social responsibilities and suggests that to sustain long-term success, the corporate should develop a marketing strategy to supply value to the purchasers to take care of and improve both the customers’ and society’s well-being better than the competitors. The societal marketing concept has developed from the conflict between individual consumers’ short-term needs and society’s long-run well-being.
What is Societal Marketing?
The societal marketing concept holds that a corporation should observe marketing decisions by considering consumers’ wants, the company’s requirements, and society’s long-term interests. Philip Kotler defines it as “the societal marketing concept holds that the organization’s task is to work out the requirements , wants, and interests of target markets and to deliver the specified satisfactions more effectively and efficiently than competitors during a way that preserves or enhances the consumer’s and therefore the society’s well-being.” Societal Marketing creates a positive image for the corporate increases sales. it’s not an equivalent because the terms of social marketing and social media marketing. it’s a term closely associated with CSR and sustainable development. It emphasizes social responsibilities and suggests that to sustain. It involves sustainable marketing, socially and environmentally responsible marketing that meets consumers’ and businesses’ present needs while also preserving or enhancing future generations’ ability to satisfy their needs. The global warming push button is pushed, and a revelation is required to use our resources. So companies are slowly, either fully or partially, trying to implement the societal marketing concept.
History of Societal Marketing Concept
In the 1960s and ’70s, the unethical practices of the many companies became public. The concept of Social Marketing surfaced in 1972, a more socially responsible, moral, and ethical model of selling , countering consumerism. Philip Kotler introduced the concept of social marketing and societal marketing. The societal marketing concept evolved from older CSR concepts and sustainable development and was implemented by several companies to enhance their public image through customer and welfare activities. Marketers reassessed the adequacy during the first eighties of the marketing concept as a basic management philosophy. the explanations were the environmental and social conditions like increased environmental pollution, energy shortages, population boom, neglected social services, hunger and poverty round the globe, and so on. Martin L. Bell and C. William Emory, citing the critics of the marketing concept, maintained that customer orientation’s operational interpretation had not approached the philosophical meaning of providing long-run customer satisfaction and society’s broader needs because the ultimate marketing goal. It is argued that the role of selling must be associated with social improvement instead of economic gain. It should even be associated with human aspirations instead of only human needs and needs . Marketers should emphasize conservation instead of consumption. They should also consider customers and themselves integral parts of the greater society, not as economic factors. due to such demands, marketers today face dilemmas; they find difficulties determining what proportion emphasis is given to social consideration and the way much consumer needs satisfaction.
2. What do you understand by the term “Marketing Mix”? Discuss the role and importance of Marketing Mix in the Tourism Industry. 20
3. Define Market Segmentation. Discuss in detail the basis of market segmentation and its application in the Tourism Industry with examples. 20
4. Explain with the help of suitable examples the significance of demand forecasting while marketing a tourism product. 20
5. Differentiate between the following (any two) : 2x 10 = 20
i. Product Line and Product Mix
ii. Product and Services
iii. Advertisement and Publicity
6. What is the relationship between product life cycle and pricing? Explain your answer with suitable examples from Tourism Industry. 20
7. Discuss the need and process of training and motivating the sales personnel. 20
8. What do you understand by Cyber – Marketing? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Cyber –Marketing with suitable examples. 20
9. Discuss the impact of Government Control on Product Design. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following: 2 x 10 = 20
i. Buyer decision making process
ii. Marketing Research in Tourism
iii. Importance of ‘People’ in tourism industry
IGNOU MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 6 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 6 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 6 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten