MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 11 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 11 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 11 TOURISM PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 11/MTM-11
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 11/MTM-11/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Discuss the levels and types of Tourism Planning. 20
In tourism, success is neither guaranteed nor permanent.
Many areas have experienced tourism cycles which start with few rich visitors, proceed through a series of expansion programs, attain saturation, then enter decline.
If an eventual decline is to be avoided, responsible planning and management are essential.
D.Getz (1987) defines tourism planning as” a process, supported research and evaluation, which seeks to optimize the potential contribution of tourism to human welfare and environmental quality”.
consistent with Faludi (1973) “Planning may be a vital a part of the method by which tourism is managed by governments at the national, local and organizational levels”.
The importance of designing in tourism is explained below:-
a well developed tourism plan can provide guidelines for the successful development of tourism.
tourism plan can provide the rules to make sure proper integration of those different sectors.
Tourism planning helps to mitigate the negative impacts or costs of tourism like pollutions, cultural degradation, social problems etc.
Tourism planning is extremely important for conserving the tourism resources both natural and cultural.
The importance of designing in tourism is explained below:-
Tourism planning is inevitable for ensuring sustainable development at the destinations.
Tourism planning also helps in development of latest tourism products and also helps to diversify the prevailing products. this may help to reap maximum benefits from tourism during a sustainable way.
The promotion and marketing of tourism products are often effectively done using tourism planning.
Thus planning provides a rational basis for tourism development and these are important for both public and personal sectors, who are involved in tourism industry
Approaches to tourism planning
1. Planning tourism as an integrated System
This is a crucial concept in tourism planning where the tourism industry is viewed as an inter-related system of demand and provide factors.
The demand factors are international and domestic tourist markets and therefore the local resident community who use the tourist facilities and services.
the availability side factors contains the tourist attractions and activities (include natural and manmade attractions like waterfalls, forests, beaches, monuments, zoos, etc.),
2. Planning for Sustainable Development
The sustainable development approach to tourism implies that the natural, cultural and other resources of tourism are conserved for continuous use within the future, while still bringing benefits to this society. this idea has received momentum internationally since the first 1980’s.
This approach to tourism development is extremely important because the tourism development depends on the natural resources at the destination.
The important techniques used for sustainable tourism development include the subsequent .
Community based tourism
Quality tourism (GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY)
The Planning Process
1).Define tourism system
4).Analysis and generation of Alternatives
5).Evaluation of Alternatives
Impacts on government
Impacts on the Business
Impact on residence
8).Selection of the simplest plan
9).Implementation of plan
10). Monitoring and evaluation
2. Discuss in detail the goals for tourism development. 20
3. Write short notes on: 10X2=20
a) Tourist Attractions
b) Theme Parks
4. Explain the role of economic planning in tourism development. How can you strengthen economic cross-sectoral linkages to enhance economic benefits? 20
5. Discuss the environmental planning process in Tourism. Elaborate on the socio-cultural benefits that tourism can bring. 20
6. Explain the need for global and local level planning in Tourism. 20
7. Discuss in detail the framework for strategic planning in destinations. 20
8. With the help of examples, explain the relationship between political stability and tourism. 20
9. Mention the components of tourism system. Discuss the need for market supply match in tourism planning. 20
10. What is Strategic Planning? Discuss in detail the importance of Tourism Planning
IGNOU MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 11 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 11 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 11 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten