MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPY 001 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPY 001 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (MAPY) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MPY 001 Indian Philosophy Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22
i) Give answer of all five questions.
ii) All five questions carry equal marks.
iii) The answer of questions no. 1 and 2 should be in about 500 words.
1. a) Compare Sautantrika and Vaibhashika’s concept of reality,
b) What are the Epistemological implications of Pratityasamutpada. 10+ 10= 20
Write an essay on the concept of Abhava (Negation or absence) in Vaishesika. Give examples for each kind of abhava. 20
Abhava may be a Sanskrit word sense “non-existence” or “absence.” Abhava is that the direct opposite of bhava, meaning “existing” or “becoming.” Abhava is taken into account the place of absence out of which bhava materializes, or arises from.
Within a yoga practice, yogis may have the target of abhava, or the goal of moving faraway from something in their life that they find negative, unhealthy or hindering, by facilitating the deeper teachings of yoga (bhava).
A yoga practice allows for people to ask the advantages and gain of yoga (bhava) into their life. Many yogis begin incorporating yoga into their life with the goal of losing emotional or spiritual hindrances, rendering them non-existent (abhava).
In Hindu philosophy, abhava is taken into account to be of the subsequent four kinds:
Pragabhava: the non-existence of something before it comes into being, sort of a drum before it’s created by someone.
Pradhvamsabhava: the non-existence of something after it’s destroyed, just like the same drum after it’s destroyed completely.
Atyantabhava: the mutual non-existence of two different objects within each other , as during a flute cannot exist within a drum and a drum cannot exist within a flute.
Anyonyabhava: the concept of absolute non-existence, just like the sound of a flute coming from a drum or the sound of a drum coming from a flute.
Vaisheshika, (Sanskrit: “Particular”) one among the six systems (darshans) of Indian philosophy, significant for its naturalism, a feature that’s not characteristic of most Indian thought. The Sanskrit philosopher Kanada Kashyapa (2nd–3rd century CE?) expounded its theories and is credited with founding the varsity . Important later commentaries were written by Prashastapada, Udayanacharya, and Shridhara.
After a period of independence, the Vaisheshika school fused entirely with the Nyaya school, a process that was completed within the 11th century. Thereafter the combined school was mentioned as Nyaya-Vaisheshika.
The Vaisheshika system holds that the littlest , indivisible, indestructible a part of the planet is an atom (anu). All physical things are a mixture of the atoms of earth, water, fire, and air. Inactive and motionless in themselves, the atoms are put into motion by God’s will, through the unseen forces of ethical merit and demerit.
The Vaisheshika school attempts to spot , inventory, and classify the entities and their relations that present themselves to human perceptions. It lists six categories of being (padarthas), to which was later added a seventh. These are:
- Dravya, or substance, the substratum that exists independently of all other categories, and therefore the material explanation for all compound things produced from it. Dravyas are nine in number: earth, water, fire, air, ether, time, space, spirit, and mind.
- Guna, or quality, which successively is subdivided into 24 species.
- Karma, or action. Both guna and karma inhere within dravya and can’t exist independently of it.
- Samanya, or genus, which denotes characteristic similarities that allow two or more objects to be classed together.
- Vishesha, or specific difference, which singles out a private of that class.
- Samavaya, or inherence, which indicates things inseparably connected.
2. What do you understand with the statement, “world as mind independent reality”? How does Nyaya prove its vastuvada? Mention some of the possible objections against Nyaya’s Vastuvada. 20
Compare these, 20
a) Bramavivartavada of Sankar and Brahmaparinamvada of Ramanuja
b) Concept of Liberation of Jainism and Buddhism.
3. Answer any two questions in about 250 words each. 2*10= 20
a) What are the main arguments given by Samkhya in the favour of the Prakritiparinamavada? Give some possible objections against it. 10
b) Discuss the objections of Carvaka against inference. 10
c) Discuss the idea of Dravya, Guna and Paryaya in Jainism. 10
d) What is Apaurusheyata? How does Mimamsa establish the Apaurusheyata of Veda.
4. Answer any four questions in about 150 words each. 4*5= 20
a) Mention some features of Tivalluvara’s social philosophy. 5
b) Write a short note on the concept of sat and asat found in the Veda. 5
c) Briefly explain Gandhi’s idea of satyagraha. How it is related to his concept of Ahimsa.5
d) What is Pararthanuman? Write five-member syllogism of Nyaya with an illustration. 5
e) Compare Nyaya and Advaita’s concept of soul. 5
f) How Aurobindo deals with the problem of Being and Becoming. 5
5. Write short notes on any five in about 100 words each. 5*4= 20
a) Agama 4
b) Sankara’s idea of reality 4
c) Relation between god and soul in Vishishtadvaita 4
d) Vivekananda’s concept of Maya 4
e) Concept of Democracy in Ambedkar’s Philosophy 4
f) Concept of Anava in Shaivism 4
g) Rasa-anumiti-vada 4
h) Samanya 4
IGNOU MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (MAPY) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY (MAPY) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MPY 001 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrollment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MPY 001 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MAPY Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MAPY Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MPS Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose.
MPY 001 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MAPY IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten