IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BANS 184 Assignment 2022-23, BANS 184 Assignment 2022-23 , BANS 184 Assignment , BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are two Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in all the Sections.
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section I. Each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following in about 250 words each in Section II. Each question carry 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 150 words each in the second part of Section II. Each question carry 5 marks.
Assignment – I
a. What is Epidemiology? Briefly examine various categories of Observational studies.
The epidemiological observational studies cluster consists of a large number of investigators who study a variety of health topics using observational approaches, including cohort, case-control, cross-sectional, and repeated measures designs, to observe health determinants, health behaviours and health outcomes in clinical and general population samples. Unlike experimental research in controlled laboratory settings, observational studies involve the collection of data in natural contexts. Researchers in this cluster use administrative databases (e.g., ICES), existing health survey databases as well as investigator-led populations, community health and clinical studies to understand population health and the health determinants, including demographic, socio-economic, psychological, behavioural, environmental, and biological risk and protective factors. Many biostatistical techniques are used by this group, including survival analyses, propensity score matching or adjustment, linear regression, logistic regression, multi-level analyses, instrumental variable analysis (e.g., Mendelian randomization studies), difference-in-differences, time series analyses as well as descriptive analyses, as appropriate depending on the sample and study design. Interdisciplinary work is also conducted in this cluster, where biological, behavioural, social and epidemiological, and biopsychosocial approaches are combined to advance knowledge and develop synergies across disciplines.
Vision and Goals
- Advance knowledge regarding patient and population health to improve clinical practice and public health policy.
- Enhance methodological and biostatistical expertise to further advance scientific enquiry and enhance the impact of observational research.
- Cultivate collaboration among established and emerging researchers to improve knowledge and expertise regarding patient and population health.
- Use a determinants of health perspective, considering individual, community and societal factors affecting health.
In an observational study, the epidemiologist simply observes the exposure and disease status of each study participant. John Snow’s studies of cholera in London were observational studies. The two most common types of observational studies are cohort studies and case-control studies; a third type is cross-sectional studies.
Cohort study. A cohort study is similar in concept to the experimental study. In a cohort study the epidemiologist records whether each study participant is exposed or not, and then tracks the participants to see if they develop the disease of interest. Note that this differs from an experimental study because, in a cohort study, the investigator observes rather than determines the participants’ exposure status. After a period of time, the investigator compares the disease rate in the exposed group with the disease rate in the unexposed group. The unexposed group serves as the comparison group, providing an estimate of the baseline or expected amount of disease occurrence in the community. If the disease rate is substantively different in the exposed group compared to the unexposed group, the exposure is said to be associated with illness.
b. Briefly discuss the core disciplines of Public Health.
The Michigan State University (MSU) College of Human Medicine Division of Public Health offers an online graduate certificate in Core Disciplines of Public Health. The courses that make up this certificate serve as the core courses required of students who are pursuing a Master of Public Health degree from MSU. This certificate is designed to provide students with a basis for understanding the breadth and scope of the public health field. The core public health disciplines include biostatistics, epidemiology, health policy and management, social and behavioral sciences, and environmental health sciences. Students gain competence in all of the core disciplines through these courses.
This certificate is appropriate for an endless variety of students. Current public health professionals benefit by enhancing their existing skills and gaining an official credential. Medical students find this certificate enhances their education by learning the population-based side of medicine in addition to their traditional patient-centric training. Other professionals who also benefit from this certificate include, as examples, nurses who want to broaden their clinical perspectives, accountants who work in health and want to gain a greater understanding of the health care industry, or an attorney who wants to utilize this certificate to help specialize in public health and health policy. Since public health affects every aspect of modern society, the applications of this knowledge are far-reaching into many other professional disciplines.
“The science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life, and promoting health through the organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations, public and private communities, and individuals.” CEA Winslow, Founder, Yale School of Public Health Promoting and protecting the health of people in the communities where they live, learn, work, and play is what public health is all about. The practice of public health is wide-ranging. The core public health disciplines are health policy and management, biostatistics, environmental health sciences, epidemiology, and social and behavioral sciences.
Public health touches every aspect of our lives and addresses:
- Racial and ethnic health disparities
- Infectious and chronic disease prevention
- Injury and violence prevention
- Nutrition and safety standards for food Sanitation
- Oral health Environmental health, including clean air and water
- Addiction prevention Workers’ health
The work of public health is accomplished by community health workers, healthcare providers, lawyers, researchers, legislators, policy advocates, public health and safety agency administrators, and educators, among many others.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Assignment – II
I ) a. National Health Programmes in India.
b. Discuss the role played by Government of India in the management of COVID19
c. Discuss the impact of Globalisation on Human Health.
II ) a. Epidemic and Pandemic
b. Infectious Diseases
c. Random sampling
d. Environmental Health
e. χ² test
f. Gender and Health
Get BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BANS 184 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………
COURSE TITLE: ……………………………………………………..
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BANS 184 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BANS 184 PUBLIC HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920