- All of Senrig orders are shipped from our warehouse in Delhi, India to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners viz India Post/ FedEx /Blue Dart/ DTDC/ DHL etc. Processing and dispatching an order ideally is done within 24 – 48 hours. However, the date of delivery depends on your PIN code. We do mention a standard delivery date in the order confirmation email.
- Please note that we do not process orders on weekends or holidays.
- Tracking number for the shipment is provided via email.
- We can process only one shipping address per order. So, if any customer would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat this as separate orders.
- We cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses and do not take any responsibility for non-delivery of orders in case a parcel is delivered to P. O. Box and in turn not received by the customer.
- Keeping in view the ease of delivery, our courier partners will make 3 delivery attempts at the address specified by the customer. Beyond this they will inform us about the package, being non-delivered.
- Your orders can be conveniently tracked. If in case the package status is shown as non-deliverable, please call our courier partners’ customer service numbers or reach out to them as below
- Blue Dart Express- https://www.bluedart.com/
- Delhivery- https://www.delhivery.com/
- Fedex- https://www.fedex.com
- India Post- https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in case of further queries.
Duties and Taxes for International shipping
Shipping Details Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches customer’s country. In case there is any import duty or taxes applicable on import of our Product in customer’s Country, the customer has to bear the cost of the same. Since this imposition of import duties/taxes as well as rates varies from Country to Country we are unable to calculate the amount of the same. In order to keep the shopping experience of our Customer seamless till delivery of the product to them, we have instructed our Courier partner to clear the goods from Customs of respective country by paying the applicable amount of duties/taxes on behalf of our Customers and present a separate invoice to them for the equivalent amount at the time of giving delivery of goods. The Customer should pay the amount in the bill to our Courier Partner directly and take delivery of their products. In the event Customer does not pay the bill submitted by the Courier partner, the courier partner shall withheld the delivery of the product and in that event we do not owe any responsibility to the customer for non-delivery of product nor for refund of the amount paid against such product.