WP Rocket Caching Plugin Features
- Quick Setup
- Page Caching
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Minification / Concatenation
- Defer JS Loading
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- DNS Prefetching
- Mobile Detection
- Multisite Compatibility
- eCommerce Friendly
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Connected Users
- Developer Friendly
WP Rocket Caching Plugin If you are having trouble with WP Rocket Caching Plugin for WordPress, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
WP Rocket is a premium cache plugin for WordPress. WordPress experts recognize it as the most powerful caching tool. Thanks to its wide range of options and automatic optimization features, it can be easily used by experienced WordPress users as well as beginners.
Unlike many other caching plugins, you don’t have to be a scientist to launch this rocket!
WP Rocket caching ensures websites will load blazing fast, which is essential to improve SEO rankings and increase conversions. We’ve aimed to make it the most user-friendly caching plugin around, with the easiest set-up.
What are the features and benefits of WP Rocket?
WP Rocket immediately applies the 80% of the performance optimizations best practices.
There is no need to configure it; as soon as you activate it, your website will instantly benefit from:
- Static cache for desktop and mobile that is the static HTML version of your content;
- Browser caching (on Apache, if available on the server): this stores certain types of files on your visitors’ local computer;
- Cross-Origin support for web fonts (on Apache);
- Detection and support of various third-party plugins, themes, and hosting environments;
- Combination of inline and 3rd party scripts;
- WooCommerce Refresh Cart Fragments Cache.
WP Rocket automatically takes care of all this, so you won’t need to touch the code to make your site faster. Just enjoy the immediate improvement in loading time along with better GTMetrix and PageSpeed scores!
At the same time, if you prefer to customize its settings and make the most of WP Rocket’s power, you have a wide range of advanced options to choose from: lazy loading for your images, XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, CSS and JS minification, deferred loading of JS files, database optimization, and many more.