TranslatePress Pro Nulled WordPress Plugin. A better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and site builders. TranslatePress Pro WordPress Translation Plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
- Translate the entire page
In TranslatePress Pro Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, form and page builders.
- _e(“Hello $%s”);
Full support for dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Automatic Translation
Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly get your content automatically translated and only adjust what’s not pefect.
- 221 Languages
Add as many languages using our WordPress translation plugin for your project to go global.
- Editorial Control
Publish your language only when all your translations are done.
- Image translation
TranslatePress Pro images directly from the translation interface in order to show different images for each language of your website.
- SEO Friendly
SEO support for page slug, page title, description, twitter and facebook social graph information. The HTML lang attribute is properly set. Yoast SEO Sitemap support
- Customizable Language Switcher
Extended language switcher includes a floater menu, shortcode and individual menu items.
- For every project.
Works out of the box with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes and site-builders.
- Translator Accounts
Create translator accounts that can translate the website without having to work with the WordPress backend, site builders or metaboxes.
- Browse As
Browse your website just like your users see it. Translate pages that show different content for different users, like a custom log-in page
- Translation Blocks
Allows you to translate larger blocks of html with a single translation, by joining multiple translation strings into a translation block.
- Automatic User Language Detection
Redirect visitors to their own language preference based on browser language or IP address.
Download Free TranslatePress WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with TranslatePress WordPress Plugin Nulled free download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. Disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
Benefits of our Premium Membership Plan
- Instant download to all premium plugins, extensions and themes on payment. An instant digital download is provided. No further processing is needed.
- Regular Updates as of when available. Usually, updates released on daily basis.
- 100% secured SSL checkout.
- We use only Paypal and Stripe, which are world’s most popular and secure way for online payments.
POWERFUL TRANSLATION ADD-ONS
TranslatePress Pro – Multilingual has a range of premium Add-ons that allow you to extend the power of this WordPress translation plugin:
Pro Add-ons (available in the premium version only)
- TranslatePress Pro Extra Languages – allows you to add an unlimited number of translation languages, with the possibility to publish languages later after you complete the translation
- SEO Pack – allows you to translate meta information (like page title, description, url slug, image alt tag, Twitter and Facebook Social Graph tags & more) for boosting your multilingual SEO and increase traffic
- Translator Accounts – TranslatePress Pro create or allow existing users to translate the site without admin rights
- Browse as User Role – view and translate content that is visible only to a particular user role
- Navigation Based on Language – configure and display different menu items for different languages
- Automatic User Language Detection – redirect first time visitors to their preferred language based on their browser settings or IP address
- DeepL Automatic Translation – The DeepL Automatic Translation add-on lets you automatically translate your website through the DeepL API
- CTRL ( ⌘ ) + S – Save translation for the currently editing strings
- CTRL ( ⌘ ) + ALT + Z – Discard all changes for the currently editing strings
- CTRL ( ⌘ ) + ALT + → (Right Arrow) – Navigate to next string
- CTRL ( ⌘ ) + ALT + ← (Left Arrow) – Navigate to previous string