MHI 08 HISTORY OF ECOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT: INDIA
Solved assignment 2020-21
Course Code: MHI-08
Assignment Code: MHI-08/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All questions carry equal marks.
1. How will you define nature and environment? Comment on how man adapted to environment.
2. Do patterns of settlements in India reflect the ecological diversity of its landscape? Discuss?
3. Discuss the advances made by different Indian historians in writing the history of environment of the colonial and post colonial period.
4. Comment on the nature of evidence for the hunting gathering societies in India.
5. How do archaeology and literature help us to understand the ecological concerns of the megalithic people?
6. Discuss how water rights came to be constituted as an important area of use of water as a resource.
7. How do you view the importance of conservation in the context of degradation of environment? Discuss.
8. Highlight the major developments in the forest policies in independent India.
9. What do you understand by the term bio-diversity? Discuss its significance.
10. Discuss the question of patents in the context of environmental resources.
MHI 08 History Of Ecology And Environment : This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. MHI 06 Evolutoin Of Social Structure In India, All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.