MHI 06 EVOLUTION OF SOCIAL STRUCTURES IN INDIA THROUGH THE AGES Solved assignment 2019-20
Course Code: MHI-06
Assignment Code: MHI-06/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Comment on the role of interpretation and generalisation in the writing of the history of ancient India.
2. Discuss the nature of the social structure of early food producing societies.
3. Critically discuss the nature of urbanism in the Harappan times.
4. How do you view Burton Stein concept of Segmentary State in the context of debate on feudalism?
5. Discuss the nature of marriage in the early medieval period.
6. Critically comment on the nature of peasantization of the tribal societies in 20 the medieval period.
7. How do you view the phenomenon of the rise of Rajputs?
8. Discuss the nature of rural society and its institutions between seventh to twelfth century A.D.
9. Comment on the concept of caste as an invention of colonial modernity.
10. What are the ways in which religious and social discrimination took place in colonial India.
MHI 06 Evolutoin Of Social Structure In India : This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. MHI 06 Evolutoin Of Social Structure In India, All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.