MHI 05 HISTORY OF INDIAN ECONOMY
Solved assignment 2020-21
Course Code: MHI-05
Assignment Code: MHI-05/AST/ TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections A and B. You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All questions carry equal marks.
1 Discuss the factors that determined the agrarian environment of Indian subcontinent .
2. Examine the chief characteristics of Harappan cities.
3. Write a note on Indian feudalism debate.
4. Explain pariharas. Analyse pariharas in the context of brahmadeya grants.
5. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
ii) Vedic Literature
iii) Roman Coins and their distribution pattern in South India
iv) Forest clearances in the medieval period
6. Provide a historical assessment of the Indian Oceanic trade.
7. Provide Daniel Thorner’s critique of Nationalists’ thesis on de -industrialization.
8. Discuss the changes within textile and leather industries in India during the first half of the 20th century.
9. Analyse the nature of Indian economic growth in the first three five year plans.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following. Answer in about 250 words each.
ii) Decline of Surat
iii) Ryotwari Settlement
iv) Impact of commercialization in the colonial period
MHI 05 History of Indian Economy : This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.