MHI 03 HISTORIOGRAPHY Solved assignment 2020-21
Course Code: MHI-03
Assignment Code: MHI-03/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
MHI 03 Historiography Solved Assignment , Note: Attempt any five questions. The assignment is divided into two Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. You have to attempt at least two questions from each section in about 500 words each. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What is generalisation? Discuss the role of generalisation in history-writing.
2. Write a note on the historiographical traditions in early India.
3. What do you understand by oral history? Discuss its relationship
4. Describe the important features of Indo-Persian tradition of history-writing during the Sultanate period.
5. Give an analytical account of the various traditions of historiography which constitute the Positivist tradition.
6. What is postmodernism? Discuss the postmodernist views on history.
7. Write a note on the nationalist historiography on Indian history.
8. What do you understand by the term ‘subaltern’? Discuss the two phases the Subaltern Studies in India.
9. Write a note on the conflicting views on Indian Renaissance.
10. Write short notes in about 250 words each on any two of the following:
a) D.D. Kosambi and Indian Historiography
b) Greco-Roman Historiography
MHI 03 Historiography Solved Assignment : This assignment solution is based on 2019-2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks. All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result. We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch. All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment. These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit. Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.