MEG 13 Solved Assignment 2020-21 – WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS You are required to do one assignment for the elective English course entitled American Novel (MEG-11) of the Master’s Degree in English Programme. This is a Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) and carries 100 marks. This assignment covers the entire MEG-11 course from Blocks 1 to 9.
This TMA is concerned mainly with assessing your application and understanding of the course material. You are not required to reproduce chunks of information from the course material but to use the skills of critical appreciation that you may have acquired during the course of study. This assignment aims to teach as well as to assess your performance. Please ensure that you read all the texts prescribed in the course. Do make points as you go along. If there is anything you do not understand, please ask your Counselor at the Study Centre for clarification. Once you are able to do the assignment satisfactorily, you will be ready to take the exam with confidence.
MEG 13 WRITINGS FROM THE MARGINS
Solved Assignment 2020-21
Max. Marks: 100
All questions are compulsory.
- Write short notes on — 10 x 2 = 20
- a) Aspects of Autobiography in Dalit Writing
- b) Significance of Tribal Discourse
- Critically appreciate the poem ‘With Love’. 20
- Discuss the story ‘The Poisoned Bread’ as a representation of the literature of ‘protest’. 20
- Comment on the significance of the ending of the novel Mother Forest. 20
- Critically analyse the character of Budhan. 20
MEG 13 Solved Assignment 2020-21