SENRiG

Sale!

MEG – 05 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium

45.00 25.00

  • Best Material
  • Get 99% Marks
  • Prepared By IGNOU Experts 
  • Answers can used as Notes

MEG – 05 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium : Literary Criticism & Theory ASSIGNMENT 2020 – 2021

Max. Marks: 100

Answer all questions.

1. What do you think Aristotle meant when he said, ‘pleasure proper to tragedy’?
Explain with reference to the essays in your course. 20

2. Write short notes on the following: 8 x 5 = 4 0
a) Rasa and Dhvani
b) Gynocriticism
c) ‘The ‘Other’
d) Postmodernism
e) New Historicism

3. Examine the nature of the revolution in women’s education proposed by Mary
Wollstonecraft? 20

4. Bring out the main ideas in Roland Barthes’ essay ‘The Death of the Author’. 20

5. Outline the sign theory of Language as propounded by Saussure highlighting its
specific features. 20

MEG – 05 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium : Literary Criticism & Theory ASSIGNMENT 2020 – 2021

FOR Question DOWNLOAD NOW

BECC 102 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-21

BHIC 102 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-21

BES 143 Solved Assignment 2020-21

BES 142 Solved Assignment 2020-21

BES 141 Solved Assignment 2020-21

MEG 05 Solved Assignment 2020-21: This assignment solution is based on 2020-21 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted for IGNOU June’2020 Examination & December’2020 Examination It is mandatory to submit assignment before Last Date at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination. Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks.

Yes, it’s mandatory to submit handwritten MEG 05 assignment solution before filling up term end theory examination form. Otherwise, IGNOU hall ticket to seem in examination might not be issued to student. Also, The 30% marks of MEG 05 assignment marks are added in total marks. Without submitting the solved assignment of MEG 05 course, the course will remain incomplete. Theory exams consists of remaining 70% marks.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “MEG – 05 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top