MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 : British Poetry
Note : All questions are compulsory. All questions carry equal weightage.
Answer all questions.
- Locate Chaucer’s Prologue to the Canterbury Tales within his vast writing career, as a social commentary of the age. 20
- What do you understand by the term renaissance? Examine Spenser’s Prothalamion as an example of both renaissance writing as well as a nuptial song. 20
- Examine any one poem by Donne or Herbert or Marvel as an example of metaphysical poetry. 20
- Critically examine Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Songs of Experience as precursors of the Romantic Age. 20
- Who were the Pre- Raphaelites? Critically appreciate any one poem of this age/movement and highlight the characteristics of the movement. 20
MEG 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21
The Indira Gandhi National Open University provides the IGNOU MEG-1 Study Material/Books in the form of printed hard copy to all its students who pursue distance master degree programme in English. But sometimes, the students who are pursuing IGNOU distance MA English programme from university do not receive the IGNOU MEG-1 Book on time. Each IGNOU MA English course has some credit associated with it where one credit is equivalent to 30 study hours of students comprising all the learning activities. Therefore, if any course has two credits associated with it then its means the students has to give 60 hours for its study. Below we have provided the list of IGNOU MEG Courses that students need to pass out or complete by students to obtain the Master degree in English literature. Here below find the list of Course Code and Course names for IGNOU MA English programme.
MEG 01 Solved Assignment