IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF
- Best Material
- Get 99% Marks
- Prepared By IGNOU Experts
- Answers can used as Notes
IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 : BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022 , BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23, BEGAE 182 Assignment 2022-23 , BEGAE 182 Assignment, IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BA Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself.
Important Note – IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2023 (if enrolled in the July 2022 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2023 (if enrolled in the January 2023 session).
- Write short notes on any four (150 words): (4 x 5 = 20)
- a) Verbal Communication
- b) Essentials of a Good Group Discussion
- c) Characteristics of a Good Communication
- d) Homonyms and Homophones (with suitable examples)
- e) Preferred techniques of Reading for understanding a text.
- An International Conference is being organized by your institute. There are participants from different parts of the world. You happen to meet one such participant from London. Write a series of 8 (eight) dialogues exchanged between the two of you introducing yourself, your country and the socio-political situation of your countries during Pandemic. (10)
- Make a presentation on the topic (any one). (10)
(i) Online Education
(ii) Education during Pandemic
(iii) Effect of Pollution on Health
(iv) Global Warming
- How can one be an active participant in a meeting? Discuss some of the etiquettes that must be followed while attending a meeting. (10)
- List three recommendations on how a meeting should end and what should happen after a meeting. (10)
- Distinguish between ‘Silent Reading’ and ‘Reading aloud’. Also explain the two techniques of reading needed for the proper understanding of a text. (10)
- Explain the importance of shared assumptions between writer and reader. (10)
- What is meant by efficient Reading? What are the characteristics of reading? (10)
- A group of four students have been given the following topic for group discussion (any one) (10)
(a) Climate Change
(b) Health & Pandemic Write out the discussion giving at least 3 turns to each student
Get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the Assignment Writing
IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022-23
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Alongside assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare.
Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. Along with assignment status, they can also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is available in an online mode. After submitting the assignment, you can check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. It might take 40 days to declare. Here the students can check their IGNOU Assignment Status, marks, result or both the sessions i.e; June & December.
Now students have to submit their assignments online to Madhyam before the scheduled date. IGNOU Solved Assignment 2021-22 You can submit your annual assignment through the online link. Through the online submission links issued by the university, you can submit your assignment from home.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BEGAE 182 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
WhatsApp – 8130208920