BES 121 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium
BES 121 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : It is mandatory to write down and submit IGNOU BES 121 Solved assignment 2020-21. Students can click on link mentioned below to urge BES 121 solved assignment. The assignment is valid for January 2020 session students. the scholars need to submit the solved assignment at their study centre by September 2020. To appear in term end theory examination, it’s mandatory for college kids to submit BES 121 solved assignment for following Choice Based system (CBCS) Bachelor Degree programme .
The Choice Based system Bachelor Degree programmes has been started by Gandhi National Open University from July 2019 session.Therefore, it’s necessary for the scholars to pass out Term End Theory Examination (TEE) and submit BES 121 .
Is it mandatory to submit IGNOU BES 121 Solved Assignment?
Yes, it’s mandatory to submit handwritten BES 121 assignment solution before filling up term end theory examination form. Otherwise, IGNOU hall ticket to seem in examination might not be issued to student. Also, The 30% marks of BES 121 assignment marks are added in total marks. Without submitting the solved assignment of BES 121 course, the course will remain incomplete. Theory exams consists of remaining 70% marks.
BES 121 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : Students who are pursuing BES 121 from IGNOU and wish to submit solved assignments 2020 for every of their course before last date. The name of subjects are BES 121 . it’s available in English and Hind i medium. From January 2020 admission cycle, Gandhi National Open University has started BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme which is predicated on Choice Based system (CBCS). Programme is BES 121 .