BEGC 133 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium
Course Code: BEGC 133
Max. Marks: 100
Answer all the questions in this assignment.
I Explain the following passages with reference to the context.
1. “Out, out brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
2. “Here’s the smell of the blood still: all the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand. Oh! oh! oh!”
3. “He did it like an operatic tenor—a regular handsome fellow, with flashing eyes and lovely moustache, shouting a war-cry and charging like Don Quixote at the windmills. We nearly burst with laughter at him; but when the sergeant ran up as white as a sheet, and told us they’d sent us the wrong cartridges, and that we couldn’t fire a shot for the next ten minutes, we laughed at the other side of our mouths. I never felt so sick in my life, though I’ve been in one or two very tight places. And I hadn’t even a revolver cartridge—nothing but chocolate.”
4. “If thou shouldst never see my face again, Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer Than this world dreams of. Wherefore, let thy voice Rise like a fountain for me night and day. For what are men better than sheep or goats That nourish a blind life within the brain, If, knowing God, they lift not hands of prayer Both for themselves and those who call them friend?” 10 x 4 = 40
II. Write short notes on the following:
a. The allegorical significance of Tennyson’s poem “Morte d’Arthur.”
5. The role of Nature in Far from the Madding Crowd.
6. The influence of Ibsen on the dramatic work of Bernard Shaw. 10 x 3 =30
III. Write a brief critical appreciation of Hardy’s novel Far from the Madding Crowd. 10
IV Write an essay explaining why Bernard Shaw’s play Arms and the Man is considered to be an “anti-romantic comedy”.
Write a critical analysis of the sleepwalking scene in Macbeth.20
IGNOU BEGC 133 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium : The university has started publishing IGNOU assignments for July 2020 and January 2021 session. The status of IGNOU assignment 2020-21 are often checked by visiting the official website of the university at ignou.ac.in. Only those candidates who have submitted their assignments/projects are going to be ready to check IGNOU assignment status. IGNOU Assignment Status 2020-21 , Students also got to achieve passing marks in both IGNOU assignment and term-end examination to be considered eligible to receive their degree from Gandhi National Open University . consistent with the IGNOU officials, for those candidates who are going to be writing the IGNOU December TEE 2020-21 and IGNOU 2021 June TEE, fresh assignments are going to be available online from August 2020-21.
IGNOU BEGC 133 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium : admission process for January 2020 session has started from November 15 and continued till February 28. Read the entire article to understand details on IGNOU 2020-21 assignment status and other information like assignment submission dates, steps to submit an assignment, assignment links, etc. I hope it will be very helpful for your exams.
For PDF & Handwritten Assignment