BCOC 131 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium | Available Now on


  • Best Material
  • Get 99% Marks
  • Prepared By IGNOU Experts 
  • Answers can used as Notes

BCOC 131 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium

BCOC 131 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : It is mandatory to write down and submit IGNOU BCOC 131 Solved assignment 2020-21 at study centre to finish Core Course (CC) in BSC Anthropology Honours programme. Students can click on link mentioned below to urge BCOC 131 solved assignment. The assignment is valid for January 2020 session students. the scholars need to submit the solved assignment at their study centre by September 2020. To appear in term end theory examination, it’s mandatory for college kids to submit BCOC 131 solved assignment for following Choice Based system (CBCS) Bachelor Degree programme .

The Choice Based system Bachelor Degree programmes has been started by Gandhi National Open University from July 2019 session.Therefore, it’s necessary for the scholars to pass out Term End Theory Examination (TEE) and submit BCOC 131.

Is it important to submit IGNOU BCOC 131 Solved Assignment?

Yes, it’s mandatory to submit handwritten BCOC 131 assignment solution before filling up term end theory examination form. Otherwise, IGNOU hall ticket to seem in examination might not be issued to student. Also, The 30% marks of BCOC 131 assignment marks are added in total marks. Without submitting the solved assignment of BCOC 131 course, the course will remain incomplete. Theory exams consists of remaining 70% marks.

BCOC 131 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : Students who are pursuing BCOC 131 (BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme) from IGNOU and wish to submit solved assignments 2020 for every of their course before last date. The name of subjects are BCOC 131 . it’s available in English and Hindi medium. From January 2020 admission cycle, Gandhi National Open University has started BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme which is predicated on Choice Based system (CBCS). The short sort of BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme is BCOC 131 .

MPS 002 International Relations : Theory And Problems in Hindi Solved Assignment 2020-21

MPS 001 POLITICAL THEORY in Hindi Solved Assignment 2020 -21

MPC 004 Solved Assignment 2020 – 21 : Advanced Social Psychology

MPC 001 Solved Assignment 2020 – 21 : Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Memory


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BCOC 131 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium | Available Now on”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *