BAOU MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: MEG 04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 04 Assignment, IGNOU Assignments 2020-21- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MEG Programme for the year 2020-21. MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t got to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this article only.
BAOU MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: For Students – MEG 04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and each course assignments of your downloaded MEG Programme. MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Candidates need to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, in order that it’s easy for Evaluators to see your assignments.
MEG 04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE In English Medium
Solved Assignment 2020-21
Q-1 Write Descriptive Answers of the below given questions (800 words) (any one)
- What is language planning ? Why do we require it ? Discuss the various types of language – planning.
- Discuss in detail the major characteristics that distinguish human language from other animal systems of communication.
Q– 2 Write answers of the below given questions. (400 words)(Any Two)
- Discuss various theories of the origin of language.
- Describe the English consonants with example
- Describe briefly various Clause types and Sentence types.
Q -3 Write a short note on any three of the following poems : (300 words)
- Discuss the terms Pidgins and Creoles.
- Chief sources of borrowing in English.
- Compounding in English
- Competence and performance
Q-4 Fill in the blanks with appropriate options
- The ding dong theory of the origin of language was proposed by________
- _________ is the activity of speaking in a language or actual speech.
- __________felt that “grammar is autonomous and independent of meaning” a. Saussure b. Derrida c. Chomsky d. Bloomsfield
- ___________is the remarkable feature of all Indo-European languages
- Less inflectional
- A common word stock
- Ambiguity in pronunciation
- No formal structure
- The Number of dipthongs in English Sound is?
- Which of these is the study of meaning of words, and the development of the meaning of words?
- ____________ is the formation of new words by adding affixes to other words
8________lines marked on maps to indicate geographical boundaries.
- Hypercorrection d. Isoglosses
9 A speech variety used by a particular group
- A term used in the study of creole languages to refer to a prestige or standard variety.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2020-21
BAOU MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21: MEG 04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE Solved Assignment 2020-21 Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Along side assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. MEG 04 Solved Assignment 2020-21 After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare.
MEG 04 ASPECTS OF LANGUAGE Solved Assignment 2020-21 Once the TEE assignments are submitted to the Centres, it’s send to the evaluation department. After which the evaluation of IGNOU Assignment Solutions takes place.
For PDF and Handwritten