BAOU MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: MEG 03 BRITISH NOVEL Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21, MEG 03 Assignment, IGNOU Assignments 2020-21- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MEG Programme for the year 2020-21. MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t got to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this article only.
BAOU MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: For Students – MEG 03 BRITISH NOVEL Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and each course assignments of your downloaded MEG Programme. MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Candidates need to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, in order that it’s easy for Evaluators to see your assignments.
MEG 03 BRITISH NOVEL In English Medium
Solved Assignment 2020-21
Q-1 Write Descriptive Answers of the below given questions (800 words) (any one)
- Explain the term “Picaresque”. In what ways is Tom Jones a picaresque novel?
- Discuss the various elements of Modernism in The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie.
Q– 2 Write answers of the below given questions. (400 words)(Any Two)
- Would you call Great Expectations a realistic novel or a fairy tale ? Explain.
- Discuss the major characters in ”Heart of Darkness”
- Discuss the main themes present in “ Middlernarch”
Q -3 Write a short note on any three of the following poems : (300 words)
- Discuss the character of Stephen Dedalus.
- The role of Heathcliff in “Wuthering Heights”
- Narrative technique of “Pride and Prejudice”
- Discuss the character of Aziz in “A Passage to India”.
Q-4 Fill in the blanks with appropriate options
- The character Mr. Bennet appears in__________
- Wuthering Heights
- Great Expectations
- A Passage to India
- Pride and Prejudice
- In most of the Victorian novels the plot centred around the issue of _______
- Death b. Marriage c. Politics d. Industry
- Charles Dickens was born in____________
- 1800 b. 1875 c. 1812 d. 1877
- “Which historical event is not referenced in Middlemarch?
- The reform bill of 1832
- The cholera of 1832
- The rise of queen victoria d. The death of George IV
- Heart of Darkness opens in what setting?
- A boat on the Congo River
- A boat on the Thames River
- The Company’s offices in Brussels
- The Outer Station
- What does Stephen’s father call him as a child?
- Baby Tuckoo
- Baby Butter
- Lemon Platt
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie was first published in__________
- The Times Magazine
- The New Yorker Magazine
- The Spectator
- New Statesman
- Who runs their horse into the flowers at the Bridge Party in “A Passage to India”?
- Miss Derek
- The Bhattacharyas
- Where did Fielding travel to study law?
10.“A Passage to India” was published in__________.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2020-21
BAOU MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21: MEG 03 BRITISH NOVEL Solved Assignment 2020-21 Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Along side assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. MEG 03 Solved Assignment 2020-21 After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare.
MEG 03 BRITISH NOVEL Solved Assignment 2020-21 Once the TEE assignments are submitted to the Centres, it’s send to the evaluation department. After which the evaluation of IGNOU Assignment Solutions takes place.
For PDF and Handwritten