BANC 101 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium
BANC 101 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : It is mandatory to write down and submit IGNOU BANC 101 Solved assignment 2020 at study centre to finish BANC 101 Solved Assignment 2020 in Hindi Medium Core Course (CC) in BSC Anthropology Honours (BSCANH) programme. Students can click on link mentioned below to urge BANC-101 solved assignment. The assignment is valid for January 2020 session students. the scholars need to submit the solved assignment at their study centre by September 2020. To appear in term end theory examination, it’s mandatory for college kids to submit BANC-101 solved assignment for following Choice Based system (CBCS) Bachelor Degree programme : BSCANH.
The Choice Based system Bachelor Degree programmes has been started by Gandhi National Open University from July 2019 session.Therefore, it’s necessary for the scholars to pass out Term End Theory Examination (TEE) and submit BANC-101 (CC on Inroduction to Biological Anthropology Solved Assignment 2020 at study centre before last date of submission.
Is it mandatory to submit IGNOU BANC 101 Solved Assignment?
Yes, it’s mandatory to submit handwritten BANC 101 assignment solution before filling up term end theory examination form. Otherwise, IGNOU hall ticket to seem in examination might not be issued to student. Also, The 30% marks of BANC 101 assignment marks are added in total marks. Without submitting the solved assignment of BANC 101 course, the course will remain incomplete. Theory exams consists of remaining 70% marks.
BANC 101 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in Hindi Medium : Students who are pursuing BSCANH (BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme) from IGNOU and wish to submit solved assignments 2020 for every of their course before last date. The name of subjects are BANC-101 : Introduction to Biological Anthropology . it’s available in English and Hindi medium. From January 2020 admission cycle, Gandhi National Open University has started BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme which is predicated on Choice Based system (CBCS). The short sort of BSc Anthropology Hons. Programme is BSCANH. This Assignment booklet has TMA for the core course BANC- 101 Introduction to Biological Anthropology which may be a six credit course.