ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21, ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 , ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21, ANC 01 Assignment, IGNOU Assignments 2020-21- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Programme for the year 2020-21. ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t got to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this article only.
ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 in English Medium: For Students – ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and each course assignments of your downloaded Programme. ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Candidates need to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, in order that it’s easy for Evaluators to see your assignments.
ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21
in English Medium
There are ten questions in this part. Answer all questions.
- a) Briefly explain the social, psychological and economical aspects of nutrition. (3)
- b) Briefly explain the digestion, absorption and utilization of protein in our body. (3)
- a) Briefly explain the role of iron in our body. Enlist some iron rich food sources. (3)
- b) What would you suggest to a mother while planning a meal for an infant? (3)
- Describe the steps in planning a balanced diet. What points would you keep in mind while planning a diet for an old adult? (5)
- a) What are the major causes of food spoilage? Enlist factors that contribute in food spoilage. (3)
- b) List three measures you would adopt to prevent PEM in a community. (3)
- Briefly explain the clinical features of vitamin A deficiency and Iodine deficiency disorder. (2 1/2+21/2
- a) Enlist the various methods of diet survey. Explain briefly any one method. (3)
- b) Write the objectives and components of mid-day-meal (MDM) Programme. (3)
- List any one method you will use to preserve the following. Explain the food preservation principle involved in the same.
b)Jam or Jellies. (1+1)
- Enlist the methods used to assess the nutritional status. Explain any one in detail
- What is balanced diet? Based on the steps involved in planning balanced diet prepare a diet for a lactating mother belonging to low socio-economic group. (10)
- Prepare any two nutritious snacks – one for a preschool child and second for an elderly. (10) 5 Your answer must specify:
i)Name of the snack
- ii) List of Ingredients
iii) Method of preparation
- iv) Food sources contributing to the important nutrients required by the specific individuals.
- v) Justify the selection of snack (from nutritional stand point) for the children and for the elderly.
- Describe in details any four cooking practices common in your region for preparing pulses/ Rice/Wheat/Maize etc. Predict the nutrients which are likely to be lost to a substantial degree in each. (10) (10)
- Record the food intake of a college going girl for one day using the following table: Evaluate the meal and comment whether the diet is balanced.
- Define the following terms:
- a) Standardized Recipe
- b) Enhancers
- c) Essential Amino-Acids
- d) Work Schedule
- e) Adolescent growth spurt
- f) PUFA
- g) Keratomalacia
- h) Lathyrism
- i) Synergism
- j) Growth Monitoring (10) 6
- List the disorder(s) caused by the deficiency of the following nutrients/substance:
- a) Thiamine
- b) Folic acid
- c) Fluorine
- d) Riboflavin
- e) Vitamin D (5)
- List any one important point you would keep in mind while selecting:
- a) Cereals
- b) Fruits
- c) Milk and milk product
- d) Fats & oils
- e) Nuts
IGNOU Assignment Status 2020-21
ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Those students who had successfully submitted their Assignments to their allocated study centres can now check their Assignment Status. ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Along side assignment status, they will also checkout their assignment marks & result. All this is often available in a web mode. ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 After submitting the assignment, you’ll check you IGNOU Assignment Status only after 3-4 weeks. it’d take 40 days to declare.
ANC 01 Solved Assignment 2020-21 Once the TEE assignments are submitted to the Centres, it’s send to the evaluation department. After which the evaluation of IGNOU Assignment Solutions takes place.
For PDF and Handwritten