MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 012 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPCE 012 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MPCE 012 PSYCHODIAGNOSTICS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MPCE-012
Assignment Code: MPCE-012/ASST/TMA/2021-22
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Describe the various data sources for psychological assessment.
Psychological assessment has been under siege for sometime by third party payers et al. who argue that it lacks sufficient empirical support for improving diagnostic accuracy or treatment outcomes, and is not any more informative than those data gleaned from the clinical interview (see Eisman et al., 2000; Kubiszyn et al., 2000). Psychologists themselves have complained that psychological assessment, especially neuropsychological assessment, is just too complicated, time-intensive, and expensive (Piotrowski, 1999; Turchik, Karpenko, Hammers & McNamara, 2007), in spite of the very fact that a well-constructed multi-method assessment can provide invaluable diagnostic and treatment planning information, also as shorten treatment time by highlighting issues for targeted intervention (Groth-Marnat, 2003). Only recently, in response to lobbying by APA and its affiliates, have billing codes been altered to allow psychologists to be more fully remunerated for psychological assessment. Meyer et al. (1999) and Kubiszyn and colleagues (2000) present a radical review of relevant research supporting the empirical validity and clinical utility of psychological assessment.
Psychological assessment is a minimum of as valid as most medical tests (Meyer et al., 2001). As a prelude to and follow-up after psychotherapy, psychological assessment can enhance the therapeutic process in several ways, including:
1) the delineation of clinical symptomatology;
2) hypothesis testing and decision-making regarding differential diagnoses;
3) assisting just in case formulation;
4) predicting a client’s ability to participate, also as their degree of participation in psychotherapy;
5) predicting health care utilization;
6) hypothesis testing for therapy impasses or looming therapy failure;
7) monitoring treatment effects over time;
8) the confirmation (or disconfirmation) of perceived psychotherapy outcomes;
9) improving prediction of relapse; and
10) enabling the clinician to reply to managed care and other external pressures.
The most common method that psychologists use for clinical data collection is that the unstructured interview, including informal observation (Mash & Foster, 2001; Mash & Hunsley, 1993; Meyer et al., 2001). As we noted early during this chapter, humans are relentlessly complex beings, so these methods, although seemingly time-efficient, can have significant limitations. In fact, Fennig and colleagues (1994) way back showed that diagnoses derived from clinical interviews alone agreed only about 50% of the time with diagnoses derived from multi-method assessments. In short, our reliance on using one clinician and one source of data (i.e., patient interview) to get a diagnosis could create an unreliable and erroneous understanding of the patient.
Conducting psychological assessment consistent with the rules discussed above may be a complex process. Information regarding the massive number of influences on individuals’ lives must be gathered then integrated during a manner that explains patients’ development and current functioning and results in the event of effective treatment plans. This comprehensive approach is required to satisfy the essential purposes of psychological assessment noted at the start of this chapter. It allows for the identification of behavioral health problems and concerns that require clinical attention and provides the knowledge needed for developing comprehensive case conceptualizations and treatment plans. It provides the baseline data for conducting ongoing assessment over the course of treatment to watch progress and refine the treatment plan and refocus interventions as required . The baseline data provided also leave an outcomes assessment which will help measure the effectiveness of treatment.
As was emphasized earlier during this chapter, the approach one takes to psychological assessment varies significantly counting on the needs . Across all kinds of purposes, however, the above guidelines apply. Psychologists got to worry with all the important areas of patients’ lives across the biopsychosocial domains; they have to be aware of the reliability and usefulness of assessment information; the knowledge must be sufficient for the purpose; the severity and priority of patients’ needs must be evaluated; and their overall complexity must be assessed also . A comprehensive, holistic integration of the assessment data is then conducted in order that the assessment can effectively inform the remaining phases of the treatment process.
2. Define creativity. Discuss the ways to assess creativity.
3. Describe any three projective tests.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Discuss the types and disadvantages of direct observation.
5. How is therapy planned and conducted in a psychological treatment?
6. Discuss the characteristics of Stanford- Binet Test.
7. Explain Mental Status Examination as a diagnostic tool for a clinical psychologist.
8. How is psychodiagnostic assessment conducted of children?
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Psychophysiological assessment
10. Ethical principles in using psychological tests
11. Application of psychodiagnostic testing
12. Use of test battery
13. Semi-structured interview
14. Referral question
15. Characteristics of tests of abstraction
16. Tests of Implicit Memory
17. California Psychological Inventory
18. Purpose of neuropsychological assessment
IGNOU MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MPCE 012 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MPCE 012 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MPC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MPC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MPC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MPCE 012 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MPC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten