MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MJM 024 Assignment 2022 , FREE MJM 024 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MJM 024 MEDIA AND SOCIETY Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Assignment Code: MJM-024/Jan/ July 2021
Note: Answer all the questions. They carry equal marks.
1. Go to https://news.google.com/topstories?hl=en-IN&gl=IN&ceid=IN:en and in the search box type – “Climate Change” “TYPE YOUR CITY NAME.” OR Go to
https://news.google.com/topstories?hl=en-IN&gl=IN&ceid=IN:en and in the search box type – “Climate Change” [TYPE IN YOUR LANGUAGE]. Based on the search results, randomly select any ten recent news items from the Indian media organisations, review its coverage on Climate Change. Furthermore, give your observations, whether the news reports from the Indian media organisations are matching with the ongoing climate change discussions, its depths and source of the news story (own correspondent or wire services). Word limit is 400.
2. Observe any Indian news media for a few weeks. Track its coverage on gender issues. Based on your observation, identify five reasons why the media is deceptive, insensitive, patriarchal and trivialise the women issues/topics. Word limit is 400.
3. Identify one SDG, give a brief description of it from the Indian perspective. Do a SWOT analysis for that SDG from the ICT point of view [SWOT analysis again from Indian perspective]. Word limit is 400.
4. Access, understanding and participation are the main dimensions of media literacy. Unlike mainstream media, digital media provides substantial scope for you to participate and engage in many activities. Introspect your association with the digital media in terms of your participation in any public matters and community issues. Along with that give your opinion on the role of digital media in shaping your understanding of worldly affairs. Word limit is 400.
5. Every section of society is not enjoying equal levels of benefits, the human living standards are varying significantly among these sections. The marginalised and disadvantaged sections are the top priorities in all SDGs, however, there is a noticeable level of disconnect between them as well as with the other institutions. To achieve all stated goals and targets of SDGs, these voiceless sections need to be “included” and “connected.” Media and communication could play an important role in establishing connections and networks. Suggest three communication initiatives that would reestablish the marginalised with the mainstream sections of the society. Word limit is 400
IGNOU MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION (PGJMC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MJM 024 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MJM 024 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the PGJMC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU PGJMC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU PGJMC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MJM 024 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the PGJMC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten