JNU Admission 2022 : Third merit list released ; step to check , how to check jnu merit list, jnu merit list 2022, jnu ug merit list 2022 pdf download, jnu ug 2nd merit list 2022, jnu second merit list 2022, jnuee.jnu.ac in, jnu merit list 2022 ug cuet, jnu first merit list 2022 : You have opened the right site for the information that you want. Here you will get the all information about JNU Admission 2022 : Third merit list released; step to check. For more information, please refer to the page below.
BUY PDF & Handwritten Assignment
WhatsApp – 8130208920
JNU Admission 2022 – The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) released its third merit list in online mode for UG, COP and integrated postgraduate programmes. Interested candidates can check the list at the official JNU website — jnuee.jnu.ac.in. The first seat allotment list was released on October 21 for undergraduate and certificate of proficiency programmes, which was followed by a second list on October 27. The third list was released on October 30, and candidates now have time till today (October 31) to block their seats in the allotted course at the university.
JNU Admissions 2022: How to check third merit list
Step 1: Visit the official JNU website — jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
How to check JNU Merit List 2022
Applicants are advised to follow these easy steps to download the JNU 2022 merit list
Steps to check JNU 2022 Merit List
Step 1. Visit the official website of NTA.
Step 2. Click on the official ‘JNU merit list’ link.
Step 3. Find and check your individual rank given in the JNU merit list 2022.
Step 4. Download and print a few copies of the JNU 2022 merit list for future use.
Check – Official Website
Applicants must check the following details in the JNU 2022 merit list.
- Name of the candidate
- Number of Seats available
- Subjects name
- Score of candidate
JNU Merit List 2022 – Important Instructions
- JNU 2022 merit list will not be sent by courier/post to candidates. Candidates can check the merit list on the NTA website.
- The JNU merit list 2022 is considered the final list and no further changes will be made by the university.
- Candidates marks obtained in the CUET UG are used to formulate the JNU merit list 2022.
- A rank list is prepared by the university based on a candidate’s categories/reservations. Candidates of the special categories will receive consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates must register for the counselling session. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to attend.
- The next candidate in the merit list will receive the seat of the candidate who fails to attend the counselling session.
JNU 2022 1st UG cutoff list has been released on October 21 at jnuee.jnu.ac.in. The JNU cutoff 2022 has also been released for Integrated PG courses. JNU 2022 cutoff marks represent the minimum marks a candidate must be able to achieve in the entrance examination in order to be eligible for admission to the university’s programmes. Admission is ranked according to the candidate’s cutoff marks too. Candidates’ cutoffs for JNU 2022 vary depending on their category.
JNU Counselling 2022
Candidates whose names appear on the JNU 2022 merit list must attend the counselling session at the scheduled time and place. The JNU UG counselling 2022 has started from October 20. For JNU counselling 2022, candidates must first log in using their application number and password, then select the colleges they prefer and the courses they wish to pursue. The candidate will then be offered admission to the desired program following the document verification process.
The candidates whose names appear in the JNU 2022 merit list must attend the counselling session. Candidates have to block their seats to appear for JNU counselling in 2022. As a part of the counselling process, candidates are required to submit their original certificates and documents, and then pay their tuition fees. Failure to comply with this requirement could result in candidates losing their seats. Therefore, candidates should bring original documents to the designated location and time.
Question: When can I check the JNU 2022 merit list?
Answer: The JNU 3rd merit list 2022 for UG courses is out on October 30.
Question: How can I check the JNU merit list 2022?
Answer: You can check the JNU 2022 merit list by using your login credentials at jnuee.jnu.ac.in.
Question: Do I need to register myself to attend the JNU counselling 2022?
Also, read :
- IGNOU Online Assignment Submission Guidelines Release For December Exam
- IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 – Check Last Date, Fees, Exam Centre
- IGNOU Re-Registration for July 2022 Session Last Date [Extended]
- IGNOU 36th Convocation 2023 Online Registration
- Procedure to Check IGNOU Study Material Dispatch Status online
- IGNOU Helpline Number – Check IGNOU Contact Number (All Over India)
- IGNOU Certificate Programme in Yoga Admission and Details
So, Students that’s all about the JNU Admission 2022 : Third merit list released; step to check. I hope you got all the information in this post. After following this post you just need to be in touch with you study centre. If you have any query about this post you can contact us on given number. Thank you for visiting on our site. Stay connect for more updation regarding JNU.
BUY PDF & Handwritten Assignment
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920