IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : IGNOU TS 1 FOUNDATION COURSE IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU IGNOU CHR 11 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free TS 1 Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU TS 1 Assignment , TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Certificate Programmes Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Certificate Programmes for the year 2022-23. Courses such as CSWM, CVG, CAFE/DAFE, CIS comes under the Certificate Programmes category. IGNOU Certificate Programmes courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU TS 1 FOUNDATION COURSE IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five.
The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 600 words each.
Send your TMA to the coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Discuss the economic impacts of tourism in context of a developing economy. Write a short paragraph on impact of Covid-19 on tourism economy of India.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the tourism industry due to the resulting travel restrictions as well as slump in demand among travelers. The tourism industry has been massively affected by the spread of coronavirus, as many countries have introduced travel restrictions in an attempt to contain its spread. The United Nations World Tourism Organization estimated that global international tourist arrivals might decrease by 58% to 78% in 2020, leading to a potential loss of US $0.9–1.2 trillion in international tourism receipts.
In many of the world’s cities, planned travel went down by 80–90%. Conflicting and unilateral travel restrictions occurred regionally and many tourist attractions around the world, such as museums, amusement parks, and sports venues closed down. UNWTO reported a 65% drop in international tourist arrivals in the first six months of 2020. Air passenger travel showed a similar decline. The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development released a report in June 2021 stating that the global economy could lose over US$4 trillion as a result of the pandemic.
Tourism under the pandemic
Some have taken advantage of airlines drastically reducing their fares to travel for leisure despite multiple warnings to remain at home, along with two-week self-quarantine requirements upon arrival or return from travel. A number of college students tested positive for COVID-19 after returning from traditional spring break destinations such as the Florida beaches, South Padre Island, and Cabo San Lucas.
Dubai received global scrutiny for opening tourism too soon, despite a high rate of COVID-positive cases detected in the emirate. At least 300,000 people travelled to and from UAE and the U.K. in the months of November and December 2020. In the early months of the pandemic, the situation was reportedly handled well by the emirate. However, around New Year’s Eve tourists and locals were reported to be attending parties without social distancing or face-masks. Accusations that Dubai was acting as a “super-spreader” of the virus forced the emirate to close all bars and pubs for a month on 1 February 2021.
Tourism and vaccination
Many tourism venues such as museum, visitor centers, restaurants, hotel mandate COVID-19 vaccination for their staff and/or visitors, and such venues are known as “vaccinated venues”. Research has shown that tourists have varying levels of belief on COVID-19 vaccination in terms of its effectiveness and side effects, which have impact on the preferences of tourists to preference to visit or use “vaccinated venues”.
As a result of the pandemic, many countries and regions have imposed quarantines, entry bans, or other restrictions for citizens of or recent travellers to the most affected areas. Other countries and regions have imposed global restrictions that apply to all foreign countries and territories, or prevent their own citizens from travelling overseas.
Together with a decreased willingness to travel, the restrictions have had a negative economic impact on the travel sector in those regions. A possible long-term impact has been a decline of business travel and international conferencing, and the rise of their virtual, online equivalents. Concerns have been raised over the effectiveness of travel restrictions to contain the spread of COVID-19.
2. Elaborate the relationship between infrastructure and tourism. Support your answer with suitable examples.
Tourism Industry is one of the fast-growing industry in the 21st century. Tourism infrastructure is the key element of tourism development. Tourism industry’s contribution to the GDP is also impressive (annual growth rate around 10.35%).
Visits by a tourist create additional development of the place such as parks, gardens, and museums. Additional facilities include roads, water systems, public toilets, signage, etc. Because all of these infrastructure developments are important for the tourism sector. While there are many programs organized by Government at the top level it is the governance by the local government that supports the system uniform.
Every development with regard to a place is dependent on the need of the visitors. Visitors use a variety of facilities depending upon the priority. By proper analysis of the opportunities plan, necessary facilities that need to be implemented can be identified. Facilities generally include,
- Transportation Facilities
- Healthcare Facilities
- Water Management Facilities
- Waste Management Facilities
- Recreational Facilities
Accessibility to the above facilities is the important thing in creating an impression among tourists. The satisfaction of the tour program is measured by these facilities.
The population of a place and the tourists visiting that place can have a significant effect on infrastructure development (Tourism development). Foreseeing the demand that may occur during seasons is crucial in determining how much money should be invested in developing the destination.
The development of a place for tourism can also help in boosting the economy of the locality. Even though this kind of development is not noticed easily the factor of contribution by tourism sector on the economy is higher.
For interested people, Westford University College provided a diploma program in Tourism Management. This program helps students to gain an in-depth understanding of managing projects in the industry and build their strategic planning capabilities internationally.
3. What do you understand by performing arts? Discuss the role of performing arts in destination development.
4. Discuss Buddhism as a religion along with the famous Buddhist Circuit as a successful tourism product.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 1 FOUNDATION COURSE IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
5. Elaborate the relevance of maps and charts for a tourism entrepreneur. Discuss the importance of Salva sutra and Arthashastra in history of map making in India.
6. What is the importance of information for tourism industry? What are the various sources used by tourism professionals to gather relevant information?
7. Differentiate between a guide and an escort.
9. What are the various types of tourist accommodations? Discuss the Air BnB model of accommodation in brief.
10. Discuss the historical evaluation and development of tourism in India.
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the TS 1 FOUNDATION COURSE IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU TS 1 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
TS 1 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. TS 1 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920