IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BHT 002 Assignment 2022-23 , IGNOU BHT 002 Assignment , BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Certificate Programmes Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for Certificate Programmes for the year 2022-23. Courses such as CSWM, CVG, CAFE/DAFE, CIS comes under the Certificate Programmes category. IGNOU Certificate Programmes courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
This Assignment consists of Ten Long Answer questions of 10 marks each.
Q1 Discuss the general principles to be followed while assisting a person with dressing or undressing cloths?
Assisting patients with basic hygiene not only creates a personal connection between the health care provider and the patient but also is vital to maintaining the patient’s health. It is the responsibility of the health care professional to balance the proper amount of grooming. Both too much grooming, as well as too little grooming, can have negative effects. There are various health care settings and a variety of patients; thus, it is necessary to determine how much assistance is necessary for each patient on a case by case scenario. Patients should be allowed to assist with their hygiene to the best of their ability. Assistance may be needed for tasks such as eliminating, shaving, brushing and styling hair, oral care, and bathing.
Issues of Concern
Preventing the spread of contamination from the medical provider to the patient and vice versa is essential. When first approaching the patient, the medical professional must verify the patient’s identity and review their chart. This process will allow the provider to give the proper treatments and make changes based on the individual’s needs. To maintain cleanliness, health care providers should always disinfect their hands before touching the patient. If needed, the provider can wear gloves for various procedures.
A clear and strong line of communication is needed between the health care provider and the patient. Patients can be embarrassed to discuss their hygiene needs, particularly when it comes to discussing elimination. Openly discussing these topics with patients can help them feel more comfortable and give the health care provider a detailed view of their needs.
A lack of hygiene can result in a multitude of adverse effects, such as hospital-acquired infections. While performing hygienic tasks is important to maintain the patient’s health, too much hygiene can be detrimental. For example, regularly brushing and styling patient’s hair can help them maintain their self-esteem. On the other hand, excessive brushing can result in the formation of acne mechanica near the hairline. Finding a balance of how frequently to assist the patient in maintaining optimal hygiene will help them feel their best.
Besides the physical act of assisting with hygiene, the medical provider’s attitude can influence a patient’s hygiene behaviors. A study found that a caregiver’s attitude towards the elderly’s ability to eliminate using a toilet had a substantial effect on the patient’s ability to complete toilet elimination. Being aware of a patient’s limitations and maintaining an optimistic view of the patient’s ability to support their hygiene can benefit the patient.
Basic hygiene for adults includes oral hygiene, bathing, eliminating, shaving, brushing, and styling hair. These may seem like basic procedures, but they are vital to maintaining the patient’s health. To be effective at assisting the patient, it is important to stay up to date with the nursing literature.
The inability to properly maintain hygienic conditions for patients can lead to a multitude of adverse effects. Patients who have suffered a stroke need assistance maintaining proper oral hygiene to prevent outcomes like aspiration pneumonia or opportunistic infections. Bathing patients regularly, particularly those in the ICU, can help prevent gram-negative infections. Assisting patients with elimination can prevent Clostridium difficile infections. All of these hygienic practices work as preventative measures to help the patient maintain their health.
Q2 a) what is Bedsores? Discuss ways to prevent bedsores.
Bedsores can happen when a person is bedridden or otherwise immobile, unconscious, or unable to sense pain. Bedsores are ulcers that happen on areas of the skin that are under pressure from lying in bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or wearing a cast for a prolonged time. Bedsores are also called pressure injuries, pressure sores, pressure ulcers, or decubitus ulcers.
Bedsores can be a serious problem among frail older adults. They can be related to the quality of care the person receives. If an immobile or bedridden person is not turned, positioned correctly, and given good nutrition and skin care, bedsores can develop. People with diabetes, circulation problems, and poor nutrition are at higher risk.
- Bedsores are ulcers that happen on areas of the skin that are under pressure from lying in bed, sitting in a wheelchair, and/or wearing a cast for a prolonged period.
- Bedsores can happen when a person is bedridden, unconscious, unable to sense pain, or immobile.
- Bedsores can be prevented by inspecting the skin for areas of redness (the first sign of skin breakdown) every day with particular attention to bony areas.
Tips to help you get the most from a visit to your healthcare provider:
- Know the reason for your visit and what you want to happen.
- Before your visit, write down questions you want answered.
- Bring someone with you to help you ask questions and remember what your provider tells you.
- At the visit, write down the name of a new diagnosis, and any new medicines, treatments, or tests. Also write down any new instructions your provider gives you.
- Know why a new medicine or treatment is prescribed, and how it will help you. Also know what the side effects are.
- Ask if your condition can be treated in other ways.
- Know why a test or procedure is recommended and what the results could mean.
- Know what to expect if you do not take the medicine or have the test or procedure.
- If you have a follow-up appointment, write down the date, time, and purpose for that visit.
- Know how you can contact your provider if you have questions.
b) Explain the common sites of bedsores
Bedsores most often develop on skin that covers bony areas of the body, such as the heels, ankles, hips and tailbone.
People most at risk of bedsores have medical conditions that limit their ability to change positions or cause them to spend most of their time in a bed or chair.
Bedsores can develop over hours or days. Most sores heal with treatment, but some never heal completely. You can take steps to help prevent bedsores and help them heal.
Warning signs of bedsores or pressure ulcers are:
- Unusual changes in skin color or texture
- Pus-like draining
- An area of skin that feels cooler or warmer to the touch than other areas
- Tender areas
Bedsores fall into one of several stages based on their depth, severity and other characteristics. The degree of skin and tissue damage ranges from changes in skin color to a deep injury involving muscle and bone.
Common sites of pressure ulcers
For people who use wheelchairs, bedsores often occur on skin over the following sites:
- Tailbone or buttocks
- Shoulder blades and spine
- Backs of arms and legs where they rest against the chair
For people who need to stay in bed, bedsores may happen on:
- The back or sides of the head
- The shoulder blades
- The hip, lower back or tailbone
- The heels, ankles and skin behind the knees
Q3 a) Describe the common problems of oral cavity
b) List down the various agents used for oral hygiene
Q4 Explain the procedures performed for maintaining hair hygiene for patients in hospital
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Q5 Explain the care of the patient with urine and bowel incontinence.
Q6 Explain the steps for cleaning of suction bottle and tubing’s
Q7Discuss the steps for collecting urine sample. Explain the procedure of cleaning/emptying the urinary bag
Q8 Describe the principles of basic aseptic technique in the operating room
Q9 Describe the principles of basic aseptic technique to be followed in the Intensive Care Unit and operating room.
Q10 Describe the disinfection procedure of items used for bathing
Get IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BHT 002 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
BHT 002 Handwritten Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHT 002 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920