IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU EEC 13 Assignment 2022-23, EEC 13 Assignment 2022-23 , EEC 13 Assignment , EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. IGNOU BDP stands for Bachelor’s Degree Program. Courses such as B.A., B.Com, and B.Sc comes under the BDP category. IGNOU BDP courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer all the questions
A. Long Answer Questions.
1. (a) Bring out the salient features of normal distribution. What is the need for a
standard normal distribution?
All kinds of variables in natural and social sciences are normally or approximately normally distributed. Height, birth weight, reading ability, job satisfaction, or SAT scores are just a few examples of such variables.
Because normally distributed variables are so common, many statistical tests are designed for normally distributed populations.
Understanding the properties of normal distributions means you can use inferential statistics to compare different groups and make estimates about populations using samples.
What are the properties of normal distributions?
Normal distributions have key characteristics that are easy to spot in graphs:
- The mean, median and mode are exactly the same.
- The distribution is symmetric about the mean—half the values fall below the mean and half above the mean.
- The distribution can be described by two values: the mean and the standard deviation.
The mean is the location parameter while the standard deviation is the scale parameter.
The mean determines where the peak of the curve is centered. Increasing the mean moves the curve right, while decreasing it moves the curve left.
The standard deviation stretches or squeezes the curve. A small standard deviation results in a narrow curve, while a large standard deviation leads to a wide curve.
The empirical rule, or the 68-95-99.7 rule, tells you where most of your values lie in a normal distribution:
- Around 68% of values are within 1 standard deviation from the mean.
- Around 95% of values are within 2 standard deviations from the mean.
- Around 99.7% of values are within 3 standard deviations from the mean.
The empirical rule is a quick way to get an overview of your data and check for any outliers or extreme values that don’t follow this pattern.
If data from small samples do not closely follow this pattern, then other distributions like the t-distribution may be more appropriate. Once you identify the distribution of your variable, you can apply appropriate statistical tests.
Central limit theorem
The central limit theorem is the basis for how normal distributions work in statistics.
In research, to get a good idea of a population mean, ideally you’d collect data from multiple random samples within the population. A sampling distribution of the mean is the distribution of the means of these different samples.
The central limit theorem shows the following:
- Law of Large Numbers: As you increase sample size (or the number of samples), then the sample mean will approach the population mean.
- With multiple large samples, the sampling distribution of the mean is normally distributed, even if your original variable is not normally distributed.
Parametric statistical tests typically assume that samples come from normally distributed populations, but the central limit theorem means that this assumption isn’t necessary to meet when you have a large enough sample.
You can use parametric tests for large samples from populations with any kind of distribution as long as other important assumptions are met. A sample size of 30 or more is generally considered large.
For small samples, the assumption of normality is important because the sampling distribution of the mean isn’t known. For accurate results, you have to be sure that the population is normally distributed before you can use parametric tests with small samples.
(b) Find out the area under the standard normal curve for each of the following
(use z-table). Sketch each one of them.
(i) between z = 0 and z = – 0.78
(ii) between z = – 0.62 and z = 0
(iii) between z = – 0.45 and z = 0.87
(iv) between z = 0.5 and z = 1.5
(v) to the right of z = – 1.33.
2. Differentiate between seasonal variation and cyclical fluctuations in time series data.
Outline the steps of the ratio-to-trend method.
B. Medium Answer Questions 3 x 10= 30 marks
3) Bring out the major properties of binomial distribution. Mention certain important
uses of this distribution.
4) a) Define correlation coefficient. What are its properties?
b) Find out the correlation coefficient from the following data.
5) Describe the factor reversal test and time reversal test in the context of index number. Does any index number formula satisfy both the above tests?
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
C. Short Answer Questions 2 x 15 = 30 marks
7) Write short notes on the following in about 100 words each:
(a) Contingency table and chi-squared test
(b) Properties of a good estimator
(c) Measurement of skewness
8) Differentiate between the following:
(a) Estimator and estimate
(b) Type I and Type II errors in hypothesis testing
(c) Sampling error and non-sampling error
Get IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU EEC 13 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU EEC 13 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. EEC 13 ELEMENTARY STATISTICAL METHODS AND SURVEY TECHNIQUES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 813020892