IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU ASP 01 Assignment 2022-23, ASP 01 Assignment 2022-23 , ASP 01 Assignment , ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- B.COM 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for B.COM Programme for the year 2022-23. IGNOU B.COM stands for Bachelor’s in Commerce. IGNOU B.COM courses give students the freedom to choose any subject according to their preference. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
1. Who are eligible to be appointed as secretary of a government department? Briefly explain the administrative and executive functions of the secretary of a government department.
Secretary to the Government of India, often abbreviated as Secretary, GoI, or simply as Secretary, is a post and a rank under the Central Staffing Scheme of the Government of India. The authority for the creation of this post solely rests with the Union Council of Ministers.
The position holder is generally a career civil servant, mostly from the Indian Administrative Service, and a government official of high seniority.
Secretary is either from All India Services (deputation; on tenure, after empanelment) or Central Civil Services (Group A; on empanelment). All promotions and appointments to this rank and post are directly made by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
In the structure of the Indian government, a secretary is the administrative head of a ministry or department, and is equivalent to chief secretaries or additional chief secretaries of state governments and Vice Chief of the Army Staff, General Officers Commanding in Chief of Army Commands, and their equivalents in the Indian Armed Forces, and are listed as such on the Indian order of precedence, ranking twenty-third.
In mid-1930s, the Central Secretariat contained only twenty-nine secretaries, who were all members of the Indian Civil Service. The salary for a member of this rank and post was fixed at ₹48,000 (equivalent to ₹9.9 million or US$120,000 in 2020) annum in the 1930s. As per warrant or precedence of 1905, secretaries to the Government of India was listed together with joint secretaries to the Government of India and were ranked above the rank of chief secretaries of provincial governments.
N. Gopalaswami Ayyangar had once suggested ” secretary should not be immersed in files and burdened with routine. It is essential that he should have time to grasp the overall picture, size up the problems facing the government in the field allotted to his charge, and think and plan ahead. All these are his proper functions and must be efficiently performed. Failure to make adequate provision in this respect cannot be compensated by a mere increase in the establishment under his control.
The Administrative Reforms Commission visualised the role of secretary, primarily as one of a “coordinator, policy guide, reviewer, and evaluator.”
Powers, responsibilities and postings
A secretary to the Government of India is the administrative head of a ministry or department and is the principal adviser to the minister-in charge on all matters of policy and administration within the ministry or department.
The role of a secretary is as follows:
- To act as the administrative head of the ministry or department. The responsibility in this regard is complete and undivided.
- To act as the chief adviser to the minister on all aspects of policy and administrative affairs.
- To represent the ministry or department before the Public Accounts Committee of the Parliament of India.
The prime minister-led Appointments Committee of the Cabinet is the final authority on posting and transfer of officers of secretary level. Secretaries report to their ministerial cabinet minister and to the prime minister.
2. “The success or failure of a meeting depends on its chairman.” Elucidate the statement with special reference to the powers and duties of the chairman of a meeting.
The powers are: 1. Conducting a Meeting 2. Maintaining Order 3. Deciding Points of Order 4. Priority of Speakers 5. Declaring ‘Closure’ 6. Ordering Adjournment 7. To Cast Votes 8. Approval of Minutes.
Power # 1. Conducting a Meeting:
The primary power of the chairman of a meeting is to conduct it successfully so that decisions can be taken.
Power # 2. Maintaining Order:
Whenever the chairman finds that disorder has set in and decorum is lost he can take measures to restore order.
Such measures are of two types depending on the nature of the disorder:
(a) If there is too much agitation and general fray of temper in the house, the chairman may adjourn the meeting for some time or for the day. As an extreme case he may adjourn the meeting sine die.
(b) If any particular participant behaves in a disorderly manner and refuses to obey the orders or rulings of the chairman then he may ask him to leave the meeting place. He does not allow anybody to use any unparliamentarily words at the meeting. Generally a disciplinary action against a member is taken by passing a resolution.
Power # 3. Deciding Points of Order:
Any participant may raise ‘points of order’ or objections to the saying of other speakers as they are irrelevant, wrong, malicious, out of the scope of the meetings etc. and draw the attention of the chairman. It is within the powers of the chairman to allow or disallow a point of order. But once he gives his ruling, it is final. The chairman may, however, consult with other senior members present before he gives his ruling.
Power # 4. Priority of Speakers:
When a number of participants want to speak on a point of discussion, the chairman has the power to decide the priority. Generally he invites the intending speakers to give him their names in slips of paper. Then, one by one, he allows them to speak and sometimes he allots some fixed time for each and does not allow an individual to speak unless he has any new point to place. In some cases, particularly in conferences, a list of speakers is prepared in advance.
Power # 5. Declaring ‘Closure’:
When discussion on some matter has taken place for a long time the chairman may declare ‘closure’ or stopping of further discussion on the issue, even though there are more persons intending to speak on it. He can stop a speaker in mid-way of his speech if he has crossed the time allotted to him.
Power # 6. Ordering Adjournment:
3 (a)What are the basic principles of business correspondence?
(b)Write a complaint from Hari Ram to the Railway Authorities, Bareilly, that a railway parcel sent to his address has not reached.
4. Distinguish between the following:
a) Publicity and advertisement
b) Formal and Informal Reports
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
5 Write short notes on the following:
a) Practising company secretary
c) Correspondence with public utilities
d) Precis writing
Get IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU ASP 01 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU ASP 01 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. ASP 01 SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 813020892