IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : MPA 014 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2023 , MPA 14 Solved Assignment 2022-23, MPA 14 Assignment 2022-23 , MPA 14 Assignment, IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for MPA Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself.
IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
This assignment consists of Sections I and II. There are five questions in each section. You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each. It is necessary to attempt at least two questions from each section. Each question carries 20 marks
SECTION – A
1) Define Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) and highlight its approaches.
Strategic human resource management involves a future-oriented process of developing and implementing HR programs that address and solve business problems and directly contribute to major long-term business objectives.
HR management was once largely an administrative function focused on day-to-day responsibilities such as employee recruiting and selection and managing employee benefits. Changing labor market conditions and new business thinking call for HR business strategies that include recruiting and retaining the right people, as well as providing ethical and cultural leadership.
Strategic planning presents great challenges and opportunities for HR professionals. Nearly all HR leaders in the largest global companies are involved in strategic decision-making and participate on the organization’s strategy team, and a majority of HR professionals report that strategic planning is part of their function. In contrast, HR professionals in many medium and small organizations are not often involved in organizational or functional strategic planning. Consequently, to achieve long-term strategic HR objectives and to be a key player in the organization’s strategic planning process, some HR departments may need to convince senior management of the value and contribution HR can provide.
Benefits of HR Strategic Planning
The closer the alignment between HR and an organization’s overall business strategy, the better the company’s ability to anticipate and respond to customer needs and to maintain competitive advantage. Rigorous research, planning and development involving workforce culture, behaviors and competencies promote the successful execution of business strategy.
Particular benefits of HR strategic planning include the following:
- Avoiding costly and disruptive surprises that interfere with achieving goals.
- Addressing key issues in a timely manner to avoid crises.
- Promoting employee productivity and overall organizational success.
- Providing a sense of direction to positively affect how work gets done.
- Keeping employees focused on organizational goals.
- Providing a strategic focus to guide training and development initiatives.
- Giving leaders tools to help focus and implement their strategic initiatives.
Developing a Strategic HR Plan
HR’s role includes developing a plan of HR initiatives to achieve and promote the behaviors, culture and competencies needed to achieve organizational goals.
Results-oriented goals broadly include the following:
- Correctly assessing staffing and skills needs and keeping training up-to-date.
- Developing and maintaining competitive pay and benefits.
- Managing performance and designing a rewards system that keeps employees motivated.
- Knowing what competitors are doing to recruit and retain talent.
- Providing training, including ethics, which reinforces corporate values.
The strategic planning process begins with four critical questions:
- Where are we now? (Assess the current situation.)
- Where do we want to be? (Envision and articulate a desired future.)
- How do we get there? (Formulate and implement a strategy and strategic objectives.)
- How will we know if we are on track toward our intended destination? (Establish a mechanism to evaluate progress.)
For Handwritten Hardcopy Like this Answer ,
WhatsApp – 8130208920
2) Describe the process and aspects of Manpower Planning.
Manpower Planning: it’s Definition, Process and Affected Factors!
According to Gorden MacBeath, manpower planning involves two stages.The first stage is concerned with the detailed “planning of manpower requirements for all types and levels of employees throughout the period of the plan,” and the second stage is concerned with “planning of manpower supplies to provide the organisation with the right types of people from all sources to meet the planned requirements.”
According to Vetter, the process by which management determines how the organisation should move from its current manpower position to its desired manpower position. Through planning, management strives to have the right number and the right kinds of people, at the right places, at the right time, doing things which result in both the organisation and the individual receiving maximum long-run benefit.
Coleman has defined human resource or manpower planning as “the process of determining manpower requirements and the means for meeting those requirements in order to carry out the integrated plan of the organisation.”
Stainer defines manpower planning as “Strategy for the acquisition, utilisation, improvement, and preservation of an enterprise’s human resources. It relates to establishing job specifications or the quantitative requirements of jobs determining the number of personnel required and developing sources of manpower.”
Process of Manpower Planning:
The planning process is one of the most crucial, complex and continuing managerial functions which, according to the Tata Electrical Locomotive Company, “embraces organisation development, managerial development, career planning and succession planning.” The process has gained importance in India with the increase in the size of business enterprises, complex production technology, and the adoption of professional management technique.
It may be rightly regarded as a multi-step process, including various issues, such as:
(A) Deciding goals or objectives
(B) Auditing of the internal resources
(C) Formulation of the recruitment plan
(D) Estimating future organisational structure and manpower requirements
(E) Developing a human resource plan
IGNOU MPA 014 Assignment 2022-23 , Get IGNOU All Assignment , MPA Assignment PDF
Factors Affecting Manpower Planning:
Manpower planning exercise is not an easy tube because it is imposed by various factors such as:
1. It suffers from inaccuracy because it is very difficult to forecast long-range requirements of personnel.
2. Manpower planning depends basically on organisation planning. Overall planning is itself is a difficult task because of changes in economic conditions, which make long term manpower planning difficult.
3. It is difficult to forecast about the personnel with the organisation at a future date. While vacancies caused by retirements can be predicted accurately other factors like resignation, deaths are difficult to forecast.
4. Lack of top management support also frustrates those in charge of manpower planning because in the absence of top management support, the system does not work properly.
5. The problem of forecast becomes more occur in the context of key personnel because their replacement cannot be arranged in short period of time.
3) Discuss major objectives of performance appraisal.
4) Write a note on job evaluation.
5) Define redeployment and analyse its guiding principles and key issues.
6) What do you understand by Management Development? Discuss approaches to Management Development.
7) Explain significant steps in capacity building and bring out its objectives.
8) Define TQM and distinguish it from traditional management.
9)Discuss the objectives and process of collective bargaining.
10) Write a note on judicial approach to discipline.
Get IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU MPA 014 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the MPA 14 SOCIAL STRATIFICATION
IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
MPA 14 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU MPA 014 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU MPA 014 Assignment 2022-23 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. IGNOU MPA 014 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Related Material Also –
PDF & Handwritten
WhatsApp – 8130208920