IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPSC 133 Assignment 2022-23, BPSC 133 Assignment 2022-23 , BPSC 133 Assignment , BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Political Science Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BA Political Science Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society.
IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Answer the following in about 500 words each in section I and Each question carries 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in section II and Each question carries 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in section III and Each question carries 6 marks
SECTION – I
Q.1. Examine the characteristic features of democratic regimes. What challenges do they face in developing states?
IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Q.2. What are pressure groups? Examine their role in modern political systems.
One might think that casting a vote might make them a responsible citizen. However, this is only partly true because healthy democracies rely on voters who regularly question their government and express views on its policies or become involved in pressure groups or political parties.
Pressure groups and political parties are co-dependent for achieving their goals. Pressure groups consider the parties to be an important method of gaining access to those in power and political parties need the support of groups of people who share one or more interests and influence each other to get elected and maintain themselves in power. The nature of the federal system fosters a chain of a continuous relationship between the two bodies.
In your daily life, you might have come across news like “RSS’s statement on Tablighi Jamaat” or “FICCI’s call for government support in the Aviation industry”. Maybe, you would have wondered like me about what these associations actually are, what are they trying to do, why the media is covering them, etc.! So, these associations which have a group of people with a common interest that try to secure their interests by influencing the formulation and working of public policies can be understood as examples of Pressure Groups. Pressure Groups always have people with the same ideology. Pressure Groups are also known as Interest Groups
The term ‘Pressure Groups’ originated in the USA which means a group of people who are organised actively for promoting and defending their own interest. Their activism influences public policy. In India, the pressure groups have been active even during the colonial period. The All India Trade Union Congress was the first pressure group of India.
The role of the pressure groups is very important for the administrative, legislative, executive, bureaucratic, and political system. They are like a living public behind the parties. Their role is indirect yet effective. The various roles of pressure groups are as follows:
- They try to introduce their candidates into the legislature. They help political parties to win an election by preparing manifestos and mobilizing voters.
- Pressure Groups try to fill high executive posts with men who can fulfill their interest i.e. selection of cabinet and selection of PM in a coalition government, etc. which affects the policy implementation process.
- Bureaucrats are politically neutral and hence, the pressure groups try to bend them in their manner by putting good remarks on them. Bureaucrats have a long tenure of service and therefore, they oblige to them.
- Pressure groups play as a vital link between the government and the governed. They keep governments more inclined towards their interest.
- Pressure groups help in expressing the views and needs of the minority communities who otherwise may remain unheard.
- Pressure groups provide expertise to the government with various information which might be applicable to issues such as indigenous reconciliation.
- Pressure groups promote opportunities for political participation without joining a political party.
- Promotion of authentic freedom of expression-
By joining an interest group as an individual, you can add your ideas to the collective expression of everyone who shares the same opinion. It is like joining a workers union. This advantage gives you an opportunity to make changes that will impact your life in some way.
- Exploration of new perspectives-
Interest groups give all of us the chance to look at new thoughts and perspectives which makes it easier for us to see beyond our echo chambers. When legislation goes through the preparation process, the drafters look at the impact on any specific and identifiable group. Then, there is the consideration of what will happen with the population as a whole. When you are a part of this process, you get to see what others think about these specific subjects.
SECTION – II
1. What are various explanations for the intervention of military in politics?
2. Briefly describe the plurality and majority systems of representation.
3. Briefly describe the three dominant approaches to globalisation.
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – II
1. What is the role of the state from the perspective of neo-pluralism?
2. Differentiate between decentralisation of power and non-centralisation of power.
3. Comment on the use of historical method in comparative studies.
4. Describe the functions of political parties in democratic politics.
5. What are the core assumptions of neo-Marxism?
Get BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPSC 133 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPSC 133 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPSC 133 Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 133 COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920