IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPSC 103 Assignment 2022-23, BPSC 103 Assignment 2022-23 , BPSC 103 Assignment , BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- Political Science Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BA Political Science Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the
Answer the following in about 500 words each in section I and Each question carries 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in section II and Each question carries 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in section III and Each question carries 6 marks
SECTION – I
Q.1. Examine the notion of liberty.
Liberty: Definition, Features, Types and Essential Safeguards of Liberty!
Of all the rights which are considered fundamental for the development of the personality of the individual, the right to liberty or freedom happens to be most respected and valued. In fact without liberty, i.e. without the freedom to enjoy one’s rights, there can be no real right available to the people. Liberty, as such, is the most cherished and loved right of the people.
I. Liberty: Meaning:
The word “Liberty” stands derived from the Latin word ‘Liber” which means ‘free’. In this sense liberty means freedom from restraints and the freedom to act as one likes. However, in a civil society such a meaning of Liberty is taken to be negative and harmful.
It is only in a jungle that freedom from restraints is available to animals. In a civil society no person can be really permitted to act without restraints. Hence, Liberty is taken to mean the absence of not all restraints but only those restraints which are held to be irrational.
Liberty is usually defined in two ways: Negative Liberty & Positive Liberty:
(A) Negative Liberty:
In its negative sense, Liberty is taken to mean an absence of restraints. It means the freedom to act is any way. In this form liberty becomes a license. Such a meaning of liberty can never be accepted in a civil society. In contemporary times, Negative conception of liberty stands rejected.
(B) Positive Liberty:
In its positive sense, Liberty is taken to mean freedom under rational and logical i.e. restraints which are rational and have stood the test of time. It means liberty under the rational and necessary restraints imposed by law. These restraints are considered essential for ensuring the enjoyment of liberty by all the people. In a civil society only positive liberty can be available to the people.
Positive Liberty means two important things:
1. Liberty is not the absence of restraints; it is the substitution of irrational restraints by rational ones. Liberty means absence of only irrational and arbitrary restraints and not all restraints.
2. Liberty means equal and adequate opportunities for all to enjoy their rights.
II. Liberty: Definition:
(1) “Liberty is the freedom of individual to express, without external hindrances, his personality.” -G.D.H Cole
(2) “Freedom is not the absence of all restraints but rather the substitution of rational ones for the irrational.” -Mckechnie
(3) “Liberty is the existences of those conditions of social life without which no one can in general be at his best self.” “Liberty is the eager maintenance of that atmosphere in which men have the opportunities to be their best-selves.” -Laski
Liberty is the most essential condition for the enjoyment of rights. It is not the absence of restraints. It is the positive condition for the enjoyment of rights. It admits the presence of such rational restraints as satisfy the test of historical experience and reason.
III. Features/Nature of Liberty:
(i) Liberty does not mean the absence of all restraints
(ii) Liberty admits the presence of rational restraints and the absence of irrational restraints.
(iii) Liberty postulates the existence of such conditions as can enable the people to enjoy their rights and develop their personalities.
(iv) Liberty is not a license to do anything and everything. It means the freedom to do only those things which are considered worth-doing or worth-enjoying.
(v) Liberty is possible only in a civil society and not in a state of nature or a ‘state of jungle’. State of anarchy can never be a state, of Liberty.
(vi) Liberty is for all. Liberty means the presence of adequate opportunities for all as can enable them to use their rights.
(vii) In society law is an essential condition of liberty. Law maintains conditions which are essential for the enjoyment of Liberty by all the people of the state.
In contemporary times, the positive view of liberty stands fully and universally recognized as the real, accepted, and really productive view of Liberty.
IV. Types of Liberty:
(1) Natural Liberty:
Traditionally the concept of natural liberty has been very popular. Natural liberty is taken to mean the enjoyment of unrestrained natural freedom. It is justified on the ground that since man is born free, he is to enjoy freedom as he wills. All restraints negate his freedom.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Q.2. Discuss Sir Isaiah Berlin’s Two Concepts of liberty.
SECTION – II
1. Elaborate upon the problems of Alienation.
2. Examine the concept of equality of opportunity.
3. Write a note on equality of capability.Explain the special provisions under the Fifth and Sixth Schedules of the Constitution.
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
SECTION – II
1. Differential treatment
2. Distributive Justice
3. Some arguments against the concept of desert
4. Global Justice
5. Late 20th century Liberals
Get BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPSC 103 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPSC 103 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPSC 103 Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPSC 103 POLITICAL THEORY – CONCEPTS AND DEBATES Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920