IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BPCS 188 Assignment 2022-23, BPCS 188 Assignment 2022-23 , BPCS 188 Assignment , BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23- BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks in Assignment One.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks in Assignment Two.
Social psychology is often confused with folk wisdom, personality psychology, and sociology. Unlike folk wisdom, which relies on anecdotal observations and subjective interpretation, social psychology employs scientific methods and empirical study. Researchers do not make assumptions about how people behave; they devise and carry out experiments that help point out relationships between different variables.
Personality psychology focuses on individual traits, characteristics, and thoughts. Social psychology is focused on situations. Social psychologists are interested in the impact that the social environment and group interactions have on attitudes and behaviors.
Finally, it is important to distinguish between social psychology and sociology. While there are many similarities between the two, sociology tends to look at social behavior and influences at a very broad-based level. Sociologists are interested in the institutions and cultures that influence how people behave.
Psychologists instead focus on situational variables that affect social behavior. While psychology and sociology both study similar topics, they are looking at these questions from different perspectives.
A Word From Verywell
What makes social psychology such an important topic? Social psychologists focus on societal concerns that have a powerful influence on individual well-being as well as the health of society as a whole, including problems such as substance use, crime, prejudice, domestic abuse, public health, bullying, and aggression.
Social psychologists typically do not work directly in the field of mental health, but the results of their research influence how mental health professionals treat behaviors that are influenced by social factors. Public health programs, for example, often rely on persuasion techniques identified by social psychologists to encourage people to engage in healthy behaviors while avoiding potentially dangerous ones.
The application of social psychology is now gaining momentum in the contemporary world.Many of the modern social psychologists are currently working in hospitals, government offices,business organizations and other semi-academic and non-academic institutions to assess, control and predict human behaviour under different settings and solve social problems. In view of the applied bias attached to social psychology today Rodin (1985) has defined social psychology as the utilization of social psychological principles and research methods in real world settings in the attempt to solve social problems.
The social psychology has in a major way concentrated its attention on the following areas. Role of social psychology in legal system,Health psychology, Psychology in work setting i.e., organizational behaviour, Consumer behaviour, Solution of social problems, Social psychology in education, Social psychology in crime and delinquency, Social psychology in community and national affairs, Social psychology in military etc.
Role of Social Psychology in Legal System
In a society, there is enough scope for interaction and when people interact their behavior and judgment etc. are affected by various factors like attitudes, emotions, beliefs and cognitions. In the court room or in the legal system, these attitudes and beliefs affect the participants like the judges, and jury,pleaders,attorney, dependants and witnesses in a major way.Huge Munster berg started investing the accuracy in the statements of eyewitnesses at the turn of the century.On the basis of his observations, he pointed out that people have by and large a tendency to reconstruct events in ways that do not match what actually occurred.He opined that emotions strongly affect the memories of witnesses as a result of which accounts of what occurred or happened were very often greatly distorted or transformed by fear, anxiety and anger etc. Recently there was an effort to increase the accuracy of the testimonies of eyewitnesses.Munster berg devises a physiological instrument to detect lying and also investigated the application of the technique of hypnosis as means to bring accuracy in the testimony of the witnesses.Both lie detection and hypnosis are the centre of current research efforts in this field (Juckerman,Driver andKoestner, 1982, Sanders and Simmons 1983, Spiegel, 1985).
2. Describe the various treatment and prevention of mental health problems.
There are several types of treatment for mental health problems. They include:
- Psychotherapy or counseling.This also is called talk therapy. It is one of the most common treatments for mental health disorders. It involves talking about your problems with a mental health professional. There are many types of talk therapy. Some common ones include cognitive behavioral therapy or dialectical behavior therapy. Talk therapy is often done one-on-one. It can also be done in a group setting or with your family. Individual and group talk therapy is sometimes helpful. This type of therapy can be useful even for those who do not have a mental health condition and are simply going through challenging life situations (grief, divorce, etc.).
- Prescription medicine.Prescription medicine is another popular treatment method. Medicines for mental disorders make changes to brain chemicals that are involved in emotions and thought patterns. Medicines don’t cure psychiatric conditions or health problems. But they can improve your symptoms. They can make other treatments, such as counseling, more effective. There are many different kinds of prescription medicines available that work in different ways. Your doctor will make a recommendation and share any side effects.
- Support groups.Self-help and support groups can help you gain insight into your condition. They can provide friendships, support, resources, and tips on how to live with your condition. They also help address the feelings of isolation that often go along with mental health conditions.
- Other therapies.There are many types of therapies people use to help treat mental health problems. These can include physical activity, such as exercise or yoga. They can also include creative therapies. These are therapies done using means of expressing yourself creatively. They can include using art, music, movement, or writing.
- ECT or other brain stimulation therapy.Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a safe procedure that sends electric currents into the brain. This causes changes in the brain that can improve and even reverse troubling symptoms. ECT and other brain stimulation therapies are often used when other kinds of treatment haven’t worked.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy. This type of therapy is used to relieve psychological stress. It has become an effective way to help treat trauma, especially post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Hospital or residential treatment program.Sometimes your mental health issues become so bad that you need to receive treatment in a hospital or a long-term program. This can happen when you can’t take care of yourself. Or it happens when you are in danger of harming yourself or others.
Not every treatment works or is necessary for everyone. Some people benefit from a combination of treatments. Your doctor will help you find the treatment that’s right for you.
Look for these signs that you or a loved one may be experiencing signs of mental health conditions:
- Feeling sad or depressed.
- Trouble concentrating.
- Extreme feelings (including fear, guilt, sadness, or anger).
- Withdrawal from friends or activities.
- Extreme mood changes.
- Alcohol or drug abuse.
- Unexplained hostility or violence.
- Inability to cope with stress or your feelings.
- Delusions, paranoia, or hallucinations (such as hearing voices).
- Thinking about hurting yourself or others.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. You have many treatment options available to you. Mental illness is nothing to be embarrassed by or ashamed of. Being aware of mental health issues and learning the truth can help you and others. It can even save lives.
3. Explain the techniques used in sampling method.
When you conduct research about a group of people, it’s rarely possible to collect data from every person in that group. Instead, you select a sample. The sample is the group of individuals who will actually participate in the research.
To draw valid conclusions from your results, you have to carefully decide how you will select a sample that is representative of the group as a whole. There are two types of sampling methods:
- Probability sampling involves random selection, allowing you to make strong statistical inferences about the whole group.
- Non-probability sampling involves non-random selection based on convenience or other criteria, allowing you to easily collect data.
You should clearly explain how you selected your sample in the methodology section of your paper or thesis.
Population vs sample
First, you need to understand the difference between a population and a sample, and identify the target population of your research.
- The population is the entire group that you want to draw conclusions about.
- The sample is the specific group of individuals that you will collect data from.
The population can be defined in terms of geographical location, age, income, and many other characteristics.
It can be very broad or quite narrow: maybe you want to make inferences about the whole adult population of your country; maybe your research focuses on customers of a certain company, patients with a specific health condition, or students in a single school.
It is important to carefully define your target population according to the purpose and practicalities of your project.
If the population is very large, demographically mixed, and geographically dispersed, it might be difficult to gain access to a representative sample.
The sampling frame is the actual list of individuals that the sample will be drawn from. Ideally, it should include the entire target population (and nobody who is not part of that population).
The number of individuals you should include in your sample depends on various factors, including the size and variability of the population and your research design. There are different sample size calculators and formulas depending on what you want to achieve with statistical analysis.
Probability sampling methods
Probability sampling means that every member of the population has a chance of being selected. It is mainly used in quantitative research. If you want to produce results that are representative of the whole population, probability sampling techniques are the most valid choice.
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
GET IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCS 188 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BPCS 188 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BPCS 188 APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920