IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 , BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free : BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 , IGNOU BHIE 141 Assignment 2022-23, BHIE 141 Assignment 2022-23 , BHIE 141 Assignment , BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free IGNOU Assignments 2022-23 – BACHELOR OF ARTS Assignment 2022-23 Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of the present session for BACHELOR OF ARTS Programme for the year 2022-23. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. Study of Political Science is very important for every person because it is interrelated with the society and the molar values in today culture and society. IGNOU solved assignment 2022-23 ignou dece solved assignment 2022-23, ignou ma sociology assignment 2022-23 meg 10 solved assignment 2022-23 ts 6 solved assignment 2022-23 , meg solved assignment 2022-23 .
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23
We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
Important Note – IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free You may be aware that you need to submit your assignments before you can appear for the Term End Exams. Please remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment, just in case the one you submitted is lost in transit.
Submission Date :
- 31st March 2033 (if enrolled in the July 2033 Session)
- 30th Sept, 2033 (if enrolled in the January 2033 session).
Answer the following in about 500 words each in Section A. Each question carry 20 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each in Section B. Each question carry 10 marks.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each in Section C. Each question carry 6 marks.
1. Write a note on the New Cultural Movement in China after 1911. Discuss the role of intellectuals in China’s Cultural Revolution.
The reign of the Chinese dynasties ended in 1911 leading to China’s emergence into the modern world. China’s weakness in the 20th century, as seen in the devastating loss in the Sino-Japanese War of 1894-95, stirred unrest and murmurs of uprising among the population. In 1911, armed rebellions broke out in response to the nationalization of railways in the Sichuan province, word of which spread across China. This snowballed and lead warlords to rebel against the weak imperial regime. Such rebellion in Wuchuan led to the overthrow of the provincial government and revolutionary leader Sun Yixian took advantage of the regime’s weakness. He later returned from exile, elected provisional president He saw that the emperor be abdicated, and resign power allowing Yuan Shikai, imperial minster entrusted with full power via the courts, to become the nation’s first president. In early 1912, the reign of Imperial China, Yuan Shikai’s attempt to become military dictator was thwarted and the Nationalist party, the Guomindang, also known as the Kuomintang (GMD) took control of the country in 1923. Sun Yixian, now president, reorganized the party that made it a centralized, democratic party. The GMD worked with the nearly formed Chinese Communist Party, with Soviet assistance, to reunite China and end the control of warlords running rampant in the country. During this period of conflict, Yixian died. Regardless, China, in 1926, became unified under the Guomindang Nationalists and new leader Chiang Kei-shek rose to national power. China, now with its capital in Nanjing and controlled by the Guomindang, entered the Nanjing decade.
Origins of Chinese Communism
The origins of Chinese Communism are traced to the foundation of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in 1921. With influence from the Soviets, the Marxist idealism took root in the country while the Qing dynasty was poorly governing the people. The party’s early efforts were lackluster, unable to find a base in urban and rural China, but one of the Party’s founders, Mao Zedong, began to formulate plans to utilizing the power of the peasantry in the countryside. While not disassociating from the leadership of the party, Mao continued to push to focus on the peasant masses. The party expanded their influence and start growing as the decade progressed growing more and more. The Communists joined the Guomindang in the Northern Expedition in 1926-1927 to rid the nation of warlords unifying the nation. This teamwork lasted until the “White Terror” situation of 1927. Chiang Kei-shek turned on the CCP in April 1927 and culled the communist
ranks. Numbers in Shanghai fell from 8000 when the culling started to around 300 seven years later in 1934, and numbers across the board met all time lows. In 1931 CCP special services unit leader was caught in April 1931 and resulted in 40 high ranking CCP officials and 800 local leaders being caught. The CCP was close to extinction until the Japanese drew the Nationalist government’s attention, allowing
the CCP to survive and recover.
Members of the party began to reintegrate and infiltrate the government organizations of Shanghai, “Red Mass Leagues”, which allowed the communists to embrace the population’s interests. Militant forces of the CCP formed a Red Army in preparation to seize urban areas.
The danger against Communists was greater than ever though, as the GMD continued their efforts to suppress and wipe them out. The Red Army attempted to flee Southern China but the withdrawal in September 1934 went very poorly with one-third of the forces being wiped out. In January 1935, eventually arrive in northern Guizhou and find respite. Mao during this time rose to power during the Long March. There was infighting and Maoultimately took control of the party. The Long March lasted until 1937 when the GMD unified with the CCP to defeat the Japanese invasion of World War II.
Establishment of the People’s Republic
6. Write a note on Chinese Communist Party.
7. Explain the importance of the Self-Strengthening Movement
8. Discuss the consequences of the May Fourth incident.
9. How did Marxism emerge in China?
10. Briefly discuss post-Mao reforms in China
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done – 8130208920
IGNOU Handwritten Hardcopy , WhatsApp – 8130208920
Get BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Now here from this website.
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 get here all ignou solved assignment 2022-23 , ignou guess paper , ignou help books and ignou exam related material. We help students to get their assignment done with our handwritten services, BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free you can access our all material and services through WhatsApp also , 8130208920
GET SOLVED PDF – Click Here
IGNOU Instructions for the BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Before attempting the assignment, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the assignment given in the Handbook and Programme Guide.
- Write your enrolment number, name, full address and date on the top right corner of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to in the centre of the first page of your response sheet(s).
- Use only foolscap size paperfor your response and tag all the pages carefully
- Write the relevant question number with each answer.
- You should write in your own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU Assignments 2022-23
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BHIE 141 Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
- Presentation: IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your response sheet should look like this: Get IGNOU Assignment Front page through. And Attach on front page of your assignment. Students need to compulsory attach the front page in at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
ENROLMENT NO: …………………………………………………….
COURSE TITLE: ………………………………………………………
ASSIGNMENT NO: …………………………………………………
STUDY CENTRE: …………………………………………….……..
IGNOU BHIE 141 Solved Assignment 2022-23 – We provide handwritten PDF and Hardcopy to our IGNOU and other university students. BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF There are several types of handwritten assignment we provide all Over India. BHIE 141 HISTORY OF CHINA (C. 1840 – 1978) Solved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We are genuinely work in this field for so many time. You can get your assignment done –8130208920
Related Material Also –
BUY PDF & Handwritten
- Solved PDF Cost – @50 rs per Paper / Subject
- Handwritten Hardcopy – @350 rs per paper/ subject
WhatsApp – 8130208920