TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 3 Assignment 2022 , FREE TS 3 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uplo
aded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – TS 3 MANAGEMENT IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: TS-3
Total Mark: 100
Assignment Code: TS-3/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. What do you understand by Management Levels? Discuss the functions of management. 20
Management has been described as a human process involving responsibility for economical and effective planning & regulation of operation of an enterprise within the fulfillment of given purposes. it’s a dynamic process consisting of varied elements and activities. These activities are different from operative functions like marketing, finance, purchase etc. Rather these activities are common to every and each manger regardless of his level or status.
Different experts have classified functions of management. consistent with George & Jerry, “There are four fundamental functions of management i.e. planning, organizing, actuating and controlling”.
According to Henry Fayol, “To manage is to forecast and plan, to arrange , to command, & to control”. Whereas Luther Gullick has given a keyword ’POSDCORB’ where P stands for Planning, O for Organizing, S for Staffing, D for guiding , Co for Co-ordination, R for reporting & B for Budgeting. But the foremost widely accepted are functions of management given by KOONTZ and O’DONNEL i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing and Controlling.
For theoretical purposes, it’s going to be convenient to separate the function of management but practically these functions are overlapping in nature i.e. they’re highly inseparable. Each function blends into the opposite & each affects the performance of others.
It is the essential function of management. It deals with chalking out a future course of action & deciding beforehand the foremost appropriate course of actions for achievement of pre-determined goals. consistent with KOONTZ, “Planning is deciding beforehand – what to try to to , when to try to to & the way to do. It bridges the gap from where we are & where we would like to be”. an idea may be a future course of actions. it’s an exercise in problem solving & deciding . Planning is determination of courses of action to realize desired goals. Thus, planning may be a systematic brooding about ways & means for accomplishment of pre-determined goals. Planning is important to make sure proper utilization of human & non-human resources. it’s all pervasive, it’s an intellectual activity and it also helps in avoiding confusion, uncertainties, risks, wastages etc.
It is the method of bringing together physical, financial and human resources and developing productive relationship amongst them for achievement of organizational goals. consistent with Henry Fayol, “To organize a business is to supply it with everything useful or its functioning i.e. staple , tools, capital and personnel’s”. to arrange a business involves determining & providing human and non-human resources to the organizational structure. Organizing as a process involves:
Identification of activities.
Classification of grouping of activities.
Assignment of duties.
Delegation of authority and creation of responsibility.
Coordinating authority and responsibility relationships.
It is the function of manning the organization structure and keeping it manned. Staffing has assumed greater importance within the recent years thanks to advancement of technology, increase in size of business, complexity of human behavior etc. the most purpose o staffing is to place right man on right job i.e. square pegs in square holes and round pegs in round holes. consistent with Kootz & O’Donell, “Managerial function of staffing involves manning the organization structure through proper and effective selection, appraisal & development of personnel to fill the roles designed un the structure”. Staffing involves:
Manpower Planning (estimating man power in terms of searching, choose the person and giving the proper place).
Recruitment, Selection & Placement.
Training & Development.
Promotions & Transfer.
2. Explain the skills and qualities required in an entrepreneur. Also discuss the process of establishing an enterprise. 20
3. What is partnership? Differentiate between Partnership and Joint Stock Company. 20
4. What do you understand by planning? Discuss the steps in planning. 20
5. What do you understand by Interpersonal Behaviour? Discuss in detail the model of Johari
6. Explain in detail the role of Human Resource Management in Tourism. 20
7. What is a budget? Discuss in detail the types of budgets. 20
8. Write short notes on the following: 5×4=20
a) Management Information System
b) Setting up a Travel Agency
c) PR in Tourism Marketing
d) Food Service Hygiene
9. Discuss in detail the importance of product knowledge in packaging tours. 20
10. Write a detailed note on Planning Conventions. 20
IGNOU TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR TS 3 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
TS 3 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
TS 3 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten