TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , TS 1 Assignment 2022 , FREE TS 1 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – TS 1 FOUNDATION COURSE IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: TS-1
Total Mark: 100
Assignment Code: TS-1/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Define tourism and explain in detail the various types and forms of Tourism. 20
According to the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), tourism entails the movement of individuals to countries or places outside their usual environment for private or business/professional purposes. These people are called visitors. Generally speaking, a visitor is assessed as a (same-)day visitor if their trip doesn’t include an overnight stay and a tourist if it does include an overnight stay. the aim of their trip are often for business, leisure or personal reasons, aside from to be used by a resident entity within the country or place visited.
If a trip’s main purpose is business/professional, it’s often subdivided into two further categories – ‘attending meetings, conferences or congresses, trade fairs and exhibitions’ and ‘other business and professional purposes’.
Types of tourism
There are three basic sorts of tourism: domestic tourism, inbound tourism, and outbound tourism. Domestic tourism refers to activities of a visitor within their country of residence and out of doors of their home (e.g. a Brit visiting other parts of Britain). Inbound tourism refers to the activities of a visitor from outside of country of residence (e.g. a Spaniard visiting Britain). Outbound tourism refers to the activities of a resident visitor outside of their country of residence (e.g. a Brit visiting a foreign country). The tourism industry in Britain is primarily a personal sector industry, consisting of around 200,000 businesses, some very large including international hotel groups and airlines, also as small and medium sized businesses, industry groups and bodies.
Domestic tourism is that the core of companies revenue (generally a minimum of 80%, particularly outside of London), with demand peaking during the varsity holidays, particular Easter and Summer. handling the stress of international visitors requires specialist knowledge, cultural understanding and investment. Most UK statistics separate spending and volume of day visitors from overnight tourists. VisitBritain’s statistics and research reports specialise in overseas visitors who come to Britain. For domestic statistics (ie. data on people from within Britain who visit another location in Britain) get in-tuned with the tourism organisations for England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and London.
What are tourism products?
‘Tourism product’ covers variety of various categories including:
Accommodation, i.e. hotels, bed & breakfasts, guest houses, self-catering/serviced apartments, camping, caravanning and residential stay Hospitality, i.e. food and beverage serving services, e.g. pubs, restaurants, cafes, private dining for groups/conferences
Transport services, e.g. rail, road, water, air networks and rental Guided tours and tourist guides Travel agencies and other reservation services, including tour operators and destination management companies (see travel trade section)
Cultural services, e.g. museums, attractions Sports and recreational activities Retail
The travel trade
It is useful to differentiate between trips which are booked directly and people which are booked via third parties like the travel trade. The travel trade acts as an intermediary between visitors and tourism products. The travel trade has multiple purchasing power. One tour operator can make arrangements on behalf of many people .
The growth of the web means more people are now booking their trips directly, either online or by phone after researching on the web . However, the travel trade still plays a serious role, particularly in longer-haul markets or where visitors have more complex travel arrangements.
2. Explain the need for History of Tourism and its relevance to the tourism industry. 20
3. Discuss in detail the concepts of Tourism System. 20
4. Discuss in detail any five International Tourism Organizations. 20
5. What is the purpose of regulations related to Tourism? Discuss in brief the different types of Inbound and Outbound Travel Regulations. 20
6. Write a brief note on various modes of transport. 20
7. What are the various types of accommodation? Discuss each in brief. 20
8. Write short notes on the following: 5×4=20
a) Alternative Tourism
b) Seasonality in Tourism
c) Carrying Capacity
d) Grand Tour
9. Discuss in detail the social, political and environmental impact of tourism. 20
10. What do you understand by tourism planning? Discuss the need for tourism planning. 20
IGNOU TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR TS 1 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
TS 1 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
TS 1 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten