MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 7 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 7 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 7 MANAGING SALES AND PROMOTION IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 7/MTM-7
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 7/ MTM-7/ TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Describe the qualities and abilities of a good sales person. 20
Qualities of Salesperson
It is difficult to explain the qualities of an honest salesman because the duties and responsibilities of various sorts of salesmen aren’t an equivalent . Nevertheless, there are some basic qualities which each salesperson should possess so as to achieve success .
1. Physical qualities – A salesman must have healthiness and an honest personality. He should have attractive, cheerful and smart appearance. Appropriate dress, clean appearance and an honest posture create a favourable impression on customers.
2. Mental qualities – A salesman should be intelligent. He should have a robust memory and keen observation skills so as to recollect and understand his customers. He should even have complete knowledge of competitive products, customers and various selling techniques.
3. Social qualities – A salesman must have courtesy and a courteous behaviour. He should be tactful. Strong will, self-confidence, ambition, sincerity, loyalty and honesty are important social attributes of an honest salesman.
4. Vocational qualities – A salesman should have adequate educational and professional qualifications. He should possess sufficient and specialised knowledge about the merchandise he’s selling and therefore the company he’s representing.
It is important for the salesperson to find out certain basic knowledge about the merchandise , such as:
(i) Innovation and development of the merchandise .
(ii) The attributes of the merchandise , its colour, form, design, etc.
(iii) Ingredients/compositions of the product-knowledge about the proportion of staple used, etc.
(iv) Manufacturing process and therefore the technology sued.
(v) Uses and advantages of the merchandise .
(vi) Durability of the merchandise , services and warranty offered by the producer.
(vii) Precautions in using/handling the merchandise .
(viii) Terms and conditions of sales; like terms of payment/credit, delivery schedule, home delivery, return of unsold product, etc.
(ix) Knowledge about competing products within the market (compete knowledge about the character , quality, drawback, price, composition of staple used, etc. so as to match the product)
Sources of Acquiring Product Knowledge:
A number of sources are available to a salesman to accumulate knowledge about the products.
A few of such sources are given below:
(i) Personal Experience:
Personal experience of using the merchandise by himself is a crucial source of gaining knowledge a few product. On the idea of private experience, the salesperson are going to be ready to know the precise quality and standard of the merchandise . He are going to be ready to justify the purchasers on the idea of such experience.
(ii) From the Users/Customers:
The regular users of consumers of the actual product can give the knowledge of the merchandise , from their experience in using it. the salesperson can seek their opinion about the merchandise from time to time.
(iii) Consulting with Seniors and Fellow Salesmen:
This is another important source to accumulate additional knowledge about the merchandise . Usually, newly appointed salesman use this source by consulting with the sales managers, sales supervisors and fellow salesmen who have wide knowledge about the merchandise .
Advertisement copies are usually got prepared by experts within the field. As such, the copies of advertisements are often a crucial source for the salesperson to possess product knowledge, by studying these copies very carefully. In advertisements, all the characteristics about the merchandise are described very clearly and effectively to draw in the buyers. Copies of advertisements are made available to salesman so on help them at the time of interviews with customers, who are attracted by the advertisements.
(v) Sales Literature:
Sales literatures like sales manuals, sales bulletins, salesman’s portfolios, motion pictures and visual aids, questionnaires, etc. are distributed to the salesmen so on help them in their selling activities and to supply for more information about the merchandise and services offered by the vendor .
2. What are the principles of effective communication? 20
3. “In order to get maximum advantage from sales displays, it is necessary that these be organized and managed effectively”. Elaborate the statement and give suitable examples. 20
4. Describe basic responsibilities of a sales person. 20
5. Why should territory planning be carried out as systematically and as scientifically as possible for covering the market? Substantiate your answer by giving suitable examples from tourism industry. 20
6. Elaborate different methods of sales control. 20
7. Analyze the media habits of Indian consumers and evaluate their marketing implications. 20
8. Write an essay on “Promotional Strategies”. 20
9. Explain how message and marketing objectives are linked? Substantiate your answer with examples. 20
10. Write short notes on: 10 x 2=20
a) Target Audience
b) International Media Strategy
IGNOU MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 7 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 7 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 7 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten