MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 2 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 2 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 2 HUMAN RESOURCE PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT IN TOURISM Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 2/MTM 2
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 2/MTM 2/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Explain the need and approaches to Human Resource Planning 20
Human resource planning (HRP) is that the continuous process of systematic planning ahead to realize optimum use of an organization’s most precious asset—quality employees. Human resources planning ensures the simplest fit between employees and jobs while avoiding manpower shortages or surpluses. There are four key steps to the HRP process. They include analyzing present labor supply, forecasting labor demand, balancing projected labor demand with supply, and supporting organizational goals. HRP is a crucial investment for any business because it allows companies to stay both productive and profitable.
Understanding Human Resource Planning
Human resource planning allows companies to plan ahead in order that they can maintain a gentle supply of skilled employees. That’s why it’s also mentioned as workforce planning. the method is employed to assist companies evaluate their needs and to plan ahead to satisfy those needs. Human resource planning must be flexible enough to satisfy short-term staffing challenges while adapting to changing conditions within the business environment over the long run . HRP starts by assessing and auditing the present capacity of human resources.
Challenges of Human Resource Planning
The challenges to HRP include forces that are always changing, like employees getting sick, getting promoted, or happening vacation. HRP ensures there’s the simplest fit between workers and jobs, avoiding shortages and surpluses within the employee pool.
To satisfy their objectives, HR managers need to make plans to try to to the following:
- Find and attract skilled employees.
- Select, train, and reward the simplest candidates.
- Cope with absences and affect conflicts.
- Promote employees or let a number of them go.
Investing in HRP is one among the foremost important decisions a corporation can make. After all, a corporation is merely nearly as good as its employees, and a high level of employee engagement are often essential for a company’s success. If a corporation has the simplest employees and therefore the best practices in situ , it can mean the difference between sluggishness and productivity, helping to steer a corporation to profitability.
Steps to Human Resource Planning
There are four general, broad steps involved within the human resource planning process. Each step must be taken in sequence so as to reach the top goal, which is to develop a technique that permits the corporate to successfully find and retain enough qualified employees to satisfy the company’s needs.
Analyzing Labor Supply
The first step of human resource planning is to spot the company’s current human resources supply. during this step, the HR department studies the strength of the organization supported the amount of employees, their skills, qualifications, positions, benefits, and performance levels.
Forecasting Labor Demand
The second step requires the corporate to stipulate the longer term of its workforce. Here, the HR department can consider certain issues like promotions, retirements, layoffs, and transfers—anything that factors into the longer term needs of a corporation . The HR department also can check out external conditions impacting labor demand, like new technology which may increase or decrease the necessity for workers.
Balancing Labor Demand With Supply
The third step within the HRP process is forecasting the utilization demand. HR creates a niche analysis that lays out specific must narrow the availability of the company’s labor versus future demand. This analysis will often generate a series of questions, such as:
2. Discuss the quantitative dimensions of Human Resource Planning and their role in development of human resources in the tourism industry. 20
3. What are the different types of Manpower forecasts? Explain the manpower forecasting methods used at the macro level. 20
4. Why do organisations need to have a rational and equitable pay structure? Explain the basic assumptions in Job Evaluation. 20
5. Write short notes on the following in about 150 words each: 5 x 4=20
a. Job description
b. Job classification
c. Job analysis
d. Job evaluation
6. List out the shortcomings of manual information system. Discuss the merits of computerization and its application in effective Human Resource Information system. 20
7. Define Human Resource Audit (HRA). Elaborate the essential steps in the HRA process. 20
8. Write notes on the following in about 300 words each: 10 x 2=20
a. Information needs in human resource accounting of a travel agency
b. Different types of costs used in Human resource accounting
9. What do you understand by Task Analysis? Explain the various steps involved in Task Analysis. 20
10. Discuss the competencies required to be an effective Human Resource Development (HRD) manager and the methods through which these competencies can be developed. 20
IGNOU MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 2 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 2 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 2 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten