MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 13 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 13 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 13 TOURISM OPERATIONS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 13/MTM-13
Total Mark: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 13/MTM-13/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Critically analyze tourism operations from a historical perspective. 20
Tourism, the act and process of paying time faraway from range in pursuit of recreation, relaxation, and pleasure, while making use of the commercial provision of services. As such, tourism may be a product of recent social arrangements, beginning in western Europe within the 17th century, although it’s antecedents in Classical antiquity.
Tourism is distinguished from exploration therein tourists follow a “beaten path,” enjoy established systems of provision, and, as befits pleasure-seekers, are generally insulated from difficulty, danger, and embarrassment. Tourism, however, overlaps with other activities, interests, and processes, including, for instance , pilgrimage. this provides rise to shared categories, like “business tourism,” “sports tourism,” and “medical tourism” (international travel undertaken for the aim of receiving medical care).
The origins of tourism
By the first 21st century, international tourism had become one among the world’s most vital economic activities, and its impact was becoming increasingly apparent from the Arctic to Antarctica. The history of tourism is therefore of great interest and importance. That history begins long before the coinage of the word tourist at the top of the 18th century. within the Western tradition, organized travel with supporting infrastructure, sightseeing, and a stress on essential destinations and experiences are often found in ancient Greece and Rome, which may claim to the origins of both “heritage tourism” (aimed at the celebration and appreciation of historic sites of recognized cultural importance) and beach resorts. The Seven Wonders of the planet became tourist sites for Greeks and Romans.
Pilgrimage offers similar antecedents, bringing Eastern civilizations into play. Its religious goals coexist with defined routes, commercial hospitality, and an admixture of curiosity, adventure, and delight among the motives of the participants. Pilgrimage to the earliest Buddhist sites began quite 2,000 years ago, although it’s hard to define a transition from the makeshift privations of small groups of monks to recognizably tourist practices. Pilgrimage to Mecca is of comparable antiquity. The tourist status of the hajj is problematic given the amount of casualties that—even within the 21st century—continued to be suffered on the journey through the desert. The thermal spa as a tourist destination—regardless of the pilgrimage associations with the location as a holy well or sacred spring—is not necessarily a eu invention, despite deriving its English-language label from Spa, an early resort in what’s now Belgium. The oldest Japanese onsen (hot springs) were catering to bathers from a minimum of the 6th century. Tourism has been a worldwide phenomenon from its origins.
Modern tourism is an increasingly intensive, commercially organized, business-oriented set of activities whose roots are often found within the industrial and postindustrial West. The aristocratic tour of cultural sites in France, Germany, and particularly Italy—including those related to Classical Roman tourism—had its roots within the 16th century. It grew rapidly, however, expanding its geographical range to embrace Alpine scenery during the last half of the 18th century, within the intervals between European wars. (If truth is historically the primary casualty of war, tourism is that the second, although it’s going to subsequently incorporate pilgrimages to graves and battlefield sites and even, by the late 20th century, to concentration camps.) As a part of the grand tour’s expansion, its exclusivity was undermined because the expanding commercial, professional, and industrial middle ranks joined the landowning and political classes in meaning to gain access to the present rite of passage for his or her sons.
2. What is the significance of customer care in service industry? How customer complaints should be handled? Give suitable examples. 20
3. Describe features and characteristics of “Mass Market Operators” and “Specialist Tour Operators”. 20
4. Elaborate the process of getting recognition from IATA. 20
5. Write an essay on use of technology in service industry. 20
6. Describe different kinds of “Tourist Transport Suppliers”. 20
7. Discuss some major activities in travel agency sales. 20
8. Describe different kinds of accommodations in the organized sectors. 20
9. What is “Front-of-the House Operations” and “Back-of-the House Operations”? 20
10. Write short notes on the following: 10 x 2=20
a) Management of guest amenities
b) Designing the Restaurant.
IGNOU MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 13 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 13 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 13 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten