MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 12 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 12 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 12 TOURISM PRODUCTS: DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 12/MTM-12
Total Marks: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 12/MTM-12/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Discuss the characteristics of Service Industry. Explain the elements of Services Mix with suitable examples. 20
Services Characteristics: 6 Key Distinguishing Characteristics of Services
Six key distinguishing characteristics of services are as follows: a. Intangibility b. Inseparability c. Variability d. Perishability e. Heterogeneity f. Lack of Ownership.
Services cannot generally be seen, tasted, felt, heard or smelt before being bought. The potential customer is unable to perceive the service before (and sometimes during and after) the service delivery. for several customers of car repair, for instance the service is completely intangible – they often cannot see what’s being done and lots of indeed are unable to guage what has been done.
There is a marked distinction between physical goods and services (Figure 2.3) in terms of the sequence of production and consumption.
Sequence of Production and Consumption
Whereas goods are first produced, then stored, and eventually sold and consumed, services are first sold, then produced and consumed simultaneously. For the assembly of the many services (e.g. counselling, museums, hairdressing, rail travel, hotels) the customer must be physically present.
Some services could also be produced and delivered in circumstances where the customer’s presence is optional, e.g. carpet cleaning, plumbing. Other services may rely more on written language , e.g. distance learning course, or on technology, e.g. banking . regardless of the nature and extent of contact, the potential for inseparability of production and consumption remains.
An unavoidable consequence of simultaneous production and consumption is variability in performance of a service. the standard of the service may vary counting on who provides it, also as when and the way it’s provided. One hotel provides a quick efficient service and another short distance away delivers a slow, inefficient service. Within a specific hotel, one employee is courteous and helpful while another is arrogant and obstructive. Even within one employee there are often variations in performance over the course of each day .
Services can’t be stored for later sale or use. Hotel rooms not occupied, air line seats not purchased, and college places not filled can’t be reclaimed. As services are performances they can’t be stored. If demand far exceeds supply it can’t be met, as in manufacturing, by taking goods from a warehouse. Equally, if capacity far exceeds demand, the revenue and/or value of that service is lost.
Even though standard systems could also be used, for instance to handle a flight reservation, to book during a customer’s car for service or to quote for insurance on his life. Each ‘unit’ of a service may differ from other ‘units’. Franchise operations, plan to ensure a typical of conformity, but ultimately it’s difficult to make sure an equivalent level of output in terms of quality. From the customers’ viewpoint too it’s difficult to guage quality beforehand of purchase; although this element also applies to some product marketing.
6. Lack of ownership:
Lack of ownership may be a basic difference between a industry and a product industry because a customer may only have access to or use of a facility (e.g. a bedroom , a credit card). Payment is for the utilization of, access to or hire of things . With the sale of a tangible good, barring restrictions imposed say by a hire purchase scheme, the customer has full use of the merchandise .
2. Define Product. Describe the development issues to be considered while designing a tourism product. Support your answers with suitable examples. 20
3. Define and classify Destination. Discuss the purpose and principles of Destination Development. 20
4. Define Special Interest Tourism (SIT). Explain the different steps of designing Special Interest Tourism with the help of suitable examples. 20
5. Write short notes on the following: 4 x 5= 20
ii). Health tourism
iv). Wildlife Tourism
6. What are the possibilities of using culture as a tourism product? Design a cultural tourism product for you region. 20
7. Define Ethnic Tourism. Explain how Ethnic tourism can be developed as Tourism Product. Support your answer with suitable examples. 20
8. Discuss the Resort designing and planning process. What are the problems and challenges associated with Resort Development in India? 20
9. What are the various types of events? How can we use Events for the promotion of Tourism in India? Substantiate your answer with suitable examples. 20
10. Write short notes on any two of the following: 2×10 = 20
i. Growth of Cruises in India
ii. Types of Adventure Sports
iii. Carrying capacity Designing
IGNOU MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 12 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 12 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 12 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten