MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MTTM 10 Assignment 2022 , FREE MTTM 10 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids –MTTM 10 TOURISM IMPACTS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MTTM 10/MTM-10
Total Mark: 100
Assignment Code: MTTM 10/MTM-10/TMA/2021
Note: This TMA consists of ten questions, out of which you have to attempt any five. The question carries 20 marks each and should be answered in about 500 words. Send your TMA to the Coordinator of your Study Centre.
1. Describe global characteristics of tourism impacts. Give suitable examples. 20
Tourism brings both positive and negative impacts on tourist destinations. The traditionally-described domains of tourism impacts are economic, socio-cultural, and environmental dimensions. The economic effects of tourism include improved tax income and private income, increased standards of living, and more employment opportunities. Sociocultural impacts are related to interactions between people with differing cultural backgrounds, attitudes and behaviors, and relationships to material goods. Environmental impacts affect the carrying capacity of the world , vegetation, air quality, bodies of water, the water level , wildlife, and natural phenomena.
At an equivalent time, tourism also brings positive and negative health outcomes for local people. The short-term negative impacts of tourism on residents’ health are associated with the density of tourist’s arrivals, risk of disease transmission, road accidents, higher crime levels, also as traffic jam , crowding, and other stressful factors. additionally , residents can experience anxiety and depression associated with their risk perceptions about mortality rates, food insecurity, contact with infected tourists, etc., which may end in negative psychological state outcomes. At an equivalent time, there are positive long-term impacts of tourism on residents’ health and well-being outcomes through improving healthcare access positive emotions, novelty, and social interactions.
Economic impacts of tourism
Global tourism in 2014 contributed 3.3 percent (US$1.7 trillion) to the world’s GDP, with its total contribution rising to almost 10 percent of world GDP. The GDP increase comes from the over 1.4 billion international tourists worldwide. Visits and boosts to GDP are expected to still rise within the near future as falling oil prices contribute to reduced living costs and increased available income for households, also as reduced costs for aviation .
Tourism are often divided into subcategories into which impacts fall: spending from visitors on tourism experiences, like beach holidays and theme parks (domestic and international), spending on leisure items like bicycles, business spending, and capital investment.
The economic contribution of tourism is felt in both direct and indirect ways, where direct economic impacts are created when commodities just like the following are sold: accommodation and entertainment, food and beverages services, and retail opportunities. Residents, visitors, businesses, and various levels of governments (municipal to federal) all influence direct tourism impacts through their spending in or near a given tourism area. The key component of direct economic impacts of tourism is that they occur within a country’s borders and are implemented by “residents and non-residents for business and leisure purposes”.
In contrast, indirect economic impacts of tourism are often found in investment spending surrounding a tourism offering from private and governmental interests. This investment might not explicitly be associated with tourism, but benefits the tourist and native stakeholders all an equivalent . Indirect impacts of tourism are exemplified by the acquisition and sale of intermediary items, like additional supplies for restaurants during the high tourism season, or widened sidewalks in busy downtown centres. Indirect economic impacts (the supply chain, investment, and government collective) account for 50.7 percent of the entire GDP contribution from travel and tourism in 2014.
Induced spending, which is that the re-circulation of a tourist dollar within a community, is differently that tourism indirectly has an impression on a community. for instance , a far off tourist injects money into the local economy when he spends a dollar on a gift made by an area at the tourism destination. That individual goes on to spend that dollar on lunch from an area vendor, which vendor goes on to spend it locally.
2. Which type of economic analysis is done to measure the impacts of travel and tourism development? 20
3. Write an essay on “Local Agenda 21’. 20
4. Discuss the social and economic issues that have emerged because of the relationship between tourism and crafts. 20
5. What do you understand by guest-host interaction? Also discuss related issues. 20
6. What is cultural tourism? Differentiate between the real and the staged forms in cultural tourism. Give suitable examples. 20
7. Analyze current status of wildlife tourism in India. What are the problems of wildlife tourism in India? 20
8. Discuss the tourism potential of islands and beaches of India. Give suitable examples. 20
9. How have hills become tourism attractions? What are the impacts of tourism on mountain environment? 20
10. Write Short notes on the followings: 10 x 2=20
a) Code of Ethics
b) Sources of Tourism Law.
IGNOU MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MTTM 10 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MTTM 10 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MTTM Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MTTM Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MTTM 10 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MTTM IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten