MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MES 044 Assignment 2022 , FREE MES 044 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MES 044 : INSTITUTIONAL MANAGEMENT Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22
a) Discuss the Pre-active and Interactive phases of Classroom Management with suitable
examples. (500 words)
Different phases of teaching:-
Teaching may be a complex task. we’d like systematic getting to perform this task. Teaching has got to be wiped out steps. the various steps constituting the method are called the phases of teaching. Each phase has some operations of teaching which create things for learning. Teaching process are often divided into three phases/stages.
Pre-active phase – refers to planning
Interactive phase – refers to the conduct and management
Post-active phase – refers to the follow-up and consolidation
Different phases involve different operations of teaching.
The pre-active phase of teaching:-
- It is the phase of designing for teaching.
- Good planning makes the task of teacher smooth, functional and successful.
- There one two major steps involved during this phase.
- Establishment of some quite goals or objectives.
- Discovering ways and means to active these objectives.
- Operation of teaching at pre-active phase:-
- Before classroom teaching, an educator has got to perform many tasks. This phase includes of these activities which an educator performs before entering the classroom. This stage involves the subsequent activities.
(1) The formulation or fixing from goal:-
- The teacher formulates intimately the educational objectives in behavioral terms by using the taxonomy of educational objectives.
- Objectives one determined consistent with student’s psychology and wishes of the society and therefore the school.
- Objectives are determined consistent with what changes teacher expects in students by achieving these objectives.
(2) Selection of content or material to be taught:-
- After fixation of teaching objectives teacher decides about the content to be presented before learners.
- For content selection following points should be kept in mind.
- The demand of syllabus/curriculum.
- The entry behavior of the accepted learners.
- Level of the motivation of learners.
- Teacher’s preference for assessment associated with the content.
(3) The arrangement of ideas and elegance of teaching:-
After selecting the presentable content, the teacher arranges the weather of the content during a logical and psychological sequence. Sequencing should be ready to assist within the transfer of learning.
(4) Selecting Intuitional Methodology:-
The teacher has got to select appropriate strategies and tactics of teaching, keeping in sight , of the content and objectives of teaching. This operation is extremely important in teacher-education programme.
(5) Development of teaching strategies:-
The teacher should decide beforehand about strategies and tricks, which he has got to use during the course of his classroom teaching. He should decide about
- When and what device of teaching should be used.
- When the teaching aids are going to be used.
- When recapitulation or evaluation etc. are going to be done.
The interactive phase of teaching:-
This phase refers to the execution of the plan made during the pre-active phase. this is often actual classroom teaching. during this phase, the teacher gives students the training experiences through some suitable modes.
In this phase, teachers give learners a pre-determined environment. The teacher interacts with students in order that desired changes are often brought within the learner.
So learning is directed in pre-determined directions to realize pre-determined goals. during this process, the teacher provides learners with verbal stimulation.
This stimulation are often of varied kinds. Few examples are:-
- asking questions
- listening to student’s response
- providing guidance
- making explanations etc.
b) Explain the necessary services provided by an educational institution for managing student
support system. (500 words)
c) Discuss input, process and output as quality indicators used in educational institutions.
Illustrate them with suitable examples.
IGNOU MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER OF ARTS (EDUCATION) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MES 044 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MES 044 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MES Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MES Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MES Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MES 044 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MES IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten