MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 031 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPCE 031 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MPCE 031 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOR Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MPCE 031
Assignment Code: MPC 031/ASST/TMA/2021-22
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each: Marks 15×3=45
1. Elaborate the nature, meaning, antecedents, outcomes and measurement of job satisfaction.
NATURE OF JOB SATISFACTION
Job satisfaction is that the most often measured organisational variable in both research and applied settings. There are multiple reasons for interest during this work attitude. First, organisations and researchers have an interest in simply assessing the present state of employee job satisfaction. they’re often concerned with employee well-being and psychological health, and a few sort of job satisfaction measurement is therefore included in employee opinion surveys. Second, understanding the influences on job satisfaction is vital for improving organisational functioning. Significant lines of research have therefore focused on the role of private , work-related and organisational variables in job satisfaction. Third, job satisfaction has important implications for work outcomes within an organisation. Interest has thus been within the empirical examination of job satisfaction and its relationship with such outcomes as performance, withdrawal behaviours, organisational citizenship behaviours and other work behaviours.
MEASUREMENT OF JOB SATISFACTION
Measuring job satisfaction is difficult, for it’s an abstract personal cognition that exists only in an individual’s mind. Nonetheless, numerous techniques to live the construct are devised which will be broadly classified as indirect and direct techniques. Indirect measurement of an employee’s job satisfaction are often obtained from data that a corporation regularly collects like absenteeism, turnover and theft rates. It also can be seen in terms of its relationships with other key factors, like general well-being, psychological health, stress experienced at work and dealing conditions. Direct measurement involves asking employees how satisfied they’re with their job, through interviews or questionnaires. Most researchers choose in-depth survey questionnaires as they’re easily distributed, have less room for bias, have increased likelihood of confidentiality, and need much less time and money than one-on-one interviews. These questionnaires are usually supported the Likert technique wherein respondents are asked to point their response on a rating scale. Ratings on individual items are then summated to get a summary satisfaction score.
ANTECEDENTS OF JOB SATISFACTION
Various studies have examined the antecedents or predictors of job satisfaction. Two distinct models of job satisfaction are apparent in these studies. the primary model focuses on personal characteristics like age, years of service, gender, occupational rank, educational level, personality and cultural factors. The second model places emphasis on the individual’s work situation including the character of the work, pay, promotional opportunities, supervisor, work group and dealing conditions. the 2 sets of variables are discussed within the following sections.
Age and years of experience – generally , research on age and tenure differences in job satisfaction suggest that older and experienced workers are more satisfied with their jobs than are younger and fewer experienced workers (e.g., Wright and Hamilton, 1978; Janson and Martin, 1982). This relationship holds true for blue-collar and white-collar employees and for men and ladies . Several explanations are suggests for this relationship. First, it’s attributed to the more realistic job expectations of older employees due to age and maturity. Second, it’s reasoned that age and knowledge usually bring increased confidence, responsibility and sense of accomplishment thus contributing to higher levels of satisfaction. Third, there’s a sign that older people may very well have “better” or more highly rewarded jobs.
Work Situation Characteristics
The work itself – Of all the main situational influences on job satisfaction, the character of the work itself best predicts overall job satisfaction, also as other important outcomes like employee retention (Judge & Church, 2000). When employees were asked to guage different facets of their job like supervision, pay, promotion opportunities, co-workers, then forth, the content of the work – including job challenge, autonomy, variety, and scope, together called as “intrinsic job characteristics”– emerged because the most vital job facet. it had been found that interesting and challenging work, work that’s not boring and employment that gives status; were a number of the foremost important ingredients of a satisfying job. Thomas & Tymon (1997) suggested that when employees feel their work is meaningful which they’re liable for their outcomes, they show higher levels of effort and a spotlight to doing tasks well. Similarly, Cappelli (2000) highlighted the importance of intrinsic rewards when participants rated interesting work, open communications, and opportunities for advancement because the top three things they desire in their jobs.
OUTCOMES OF JOB SATISFACTION
The extent to which employees like or dislike their jobs has important consequences for workplace conduct. Feelings of satisfaction or dissatisfaction with one’s job are often a predictor of productivity, organisational citizenship, withdrawal and other work behaviours. A useful theoretical model to organise and understand the results of job dissatisfaction is that the exit-voice-loyaltyneglect (EVLN) model). The model identifies four ways during which employees answer dissatisfaction:
• Exit – The exit response refers to leaving the organisation, transferring to a different heat unit or a minimum of trying to form these exits.
• Voice – The voice response involves actively attempting to vary , instead of shake , dissatisfying conditions. It are often a constructive response, like recommending ways for management to enhance things , or it are often more confrontational, like filing formal grievances. within the extreme, some employees might engage in counterproductive behaviours to urge attention and force changes within the organisation.
• Loyalty – The loyalty response includes optimistically expecting improvement and trusting the organisation and its management to resolve the matter .
• Neglect – The neglect response involves passively ignoring or withdrawing effort and allowing conditions to worsen. Chronic absenteeism and lateness, reduced work effort, reduced attention to quality and increased error rate are a number of the neglect responses.
2. Explain the characteristics of the field of OB today.
3. Discuss the various models of organization.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each: Marks 5×5=25
4. Explain the methods of creating an effective team.
5. Discuss any two process theories of motivation.
6. Describe the nature and components of organizational commitment.
7. Define leadership and discuss the various factors of leadership.
8. Discuss the scope and importance of organizational behaviour.
Answer the following in about 50 words each: Marks 10×3=30
9. Organization as brains.
10. Types of organization.
11. Development of a team
12. Characteristics of work motivation.
13. Intellectual leadership.
14. Nature of management
15. Methods to make team work happen.
16. Techniques of training team.
17. Types of conflict.
18. Principles of conflict resolution
IGNOU MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MPCE 031 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MPCE 031 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MPC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MPC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MPC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MPCE 031 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MPC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten