MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPCE 023 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPCE 023 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MPCE 023 INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MPCE-023
Assignment Code: MPCE-023/ASST/TMA/2021-22
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Explain Freud’s theory of personality and its implications for counseling.
Psychology’s most famous figure is additionally one among the foremost influential and controversial thinkers of the 20 th century. Sigmund Freud’s theories and work helped shape our views of childhood, personality, memory, sexuality, and therapy. Other major thinkers have contributed work that grew out of Freud’s legacy, while others developed new theories con to his ideas.
In order to know his legacy, it’s important to start with a glance at his life. His experiences informed many of his theories, so learning more about his life and therefore the times he lived in can cause a deeper understanding of where his theories came from.
He was born in what’s now the Czech Republic in 1856 because the oldest of eight children. He went on to earn a medical degree and commenced practice as a doctor in Vienna, Austria. it had been while treating patients that he developed his famous theories of the id, ego, and superego, the libido, the life and death instincts, and psychoanalysis.
Freud’s theories were enormously influential, but subject to considerable criticism both now and through his own life. However, his ideas became interwoven into the material of our culture, with terms like “Freudian slip,” “repression,” and “denial” appearing regularly in everyday language.
One of his most enduring ideas is that the concept of the unconscious , which may be a reservoir of thoughts, memories, and emotions that lie outside the notice of the conscious mind.
He also proposed that personality was made from three key elements, the id, the ego, and therefore the superego. another important Freudian theories include his concepts of life and death instincts, the idea of growth , and therefore the mechanisms of defense.
Freud and Psychoanalysis
Freud’s ideas had such a robust impact on psychology that a whole school of thought emerged from his work. While it had been eventually replaced by behaviorism, psychoanalysis had an enduring impact on both psychology and psychotherapy.
Psychoanalysis sought to bring unconscious information into conscious awareness so as to cause catharsis. This catharsis was an emotional release that would cause relief from psychological distress.
Research has found that psychoanalysis are often an efficient treatment for variety of psychological state conditions. The self-examination that’s involved within the therapy process can help people achieve long-term growth and improvement.
Freud based his ideas on his case studies of patients or other individuals who he corresponded with other doctors and psychiatrists about. These patients helped shape his theories and lots of became documented in their title . a number of these individuals included
- Anna O. (aka Bertha Pappenheim)
- Little Hans (Herbert Graf)
- Dora (Ida Bauer)
- Rat Man (Ernst Lanzer)
- Wolf Man (aka Sergei Pankejeff)
- Sabina Spielrein
Anna O was never actually a tolerant Freud’s. She was, however, a tolerant Freud’s colleague Josef Breuer. the 2 men corresponded often about Anna O’s symptoms, eventually publishing a book exploring her case, “Studies on Hysteria.” it had been through their work and correspondence that the technique referred to as talk therapy emerged.
Major Works by Freud
Freud’s writings detail many of his major theories and concepts , including his personal favorite, “The Interpretation of Dreams.” “[It] contains…the most valuable of all the discoveries it’s been my luck to form . Insight like this falls to one’s lot but once during a lifetime,” he explained.3
Some of his major books include:
- “The Interpretation of Dreams”
- “The Psychopathology of Everyday Life”
- “Totem and Taboo”
- “Civilization and Its Discontents”
- “The way forward for an Illusion”
Outside of the sector of psychology, Freud also wrote and theorized a few broad range of subjects. He also wrote about and developed theories associated with topics including sex, dreams, religion, women, and culture.
Views on Women
Both during his life and after, Freud was criticized for his views of girls , femininity, and feminine sexuality. one among his most famous critics was another psychologist named Karen Horney, who rejected his view that ladies suffered from “penis envy.” She instead argued that men experience “womb envy” and are left with feelings of inferiority because they’re unable in touch children.
Views on Religion
Freud was born and raised Jewish but described himself as an atheist in adulthood. “The whole is so patently infantile, so foreign to reality, that to anyone with a friendly attitude to humanity it’s painful to think that the good majority of mortals will never be ready to rise above this view of life,” he wrote of faith . He continued to possess a keen interest within the topics of faith and spirituality and wrote variety of books focused on the topic .
2. Describe the goals of Interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT). Explain the four basic problem
areas it addresses.
3. Critically discuss the solution focused counseling.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Explain gestalt approach to counseling.
5. Describe the techniques for helping children with learning disability.
6. Describe the behavioural disorders of childhood and adolescence.
7. Explain the principles of behaviour modification.
8. Explain the cognitive distortions with examples.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Separation anxiety
10. Token economy
11. ABCD sequence
12. Exception seeking
13. Structural approach to family counselling
14. Circular questioning
15. Unconditional positive regard
17. Five major categories of online counselling
18. Reality therapy
IGNOU MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MPCE 023 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MPCE 023 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MPC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MPC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MPC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MPCE 023 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MPC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten