MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , MPC 002 Assignment 2022 , FREE MPC 002 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : for college kids – MPC 002 COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, LEARNING AND MEMORY Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22
Course Code: MPC-002
Assignment Code: MPC-002/ASST/TMA/2021-22
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Discuss the characteristics of prenatal development. Explain the environmental influences during prenatal development.
- During prenatal development, environmental factors can significantly affect the event of the kid .
- Most everything the mother ingests, including food, liquid, and even medication, travels through the placenta to the fetus; anything the mother is exposed to within the environment affects the fetus.
- A teratogen is any substance or agent within the environment which will have a detrimental effect on a developing fetus. Various teratogens include drugs, alcohol, tobacco, and other environmental agents.
- The adverse effects of a teratogen depend upon several factors, like the dose or level of exposure, heredity, age of the teratogen, and the other negative influences.
- Any sort of prenatal stress felt by the mother can have negative effects on various aspects of fetal development; when a mother is under stress, physiological changes occur within the body that would harm the developing fetus.
Prenatal development is that the process that happens during the 40 weeks before the birth of a toddler . During each prenatal stage, environmental factors affect the event of the fetus. The developing fetus is totally hooked in to the mother for all times , and it’s important that the mother receives prenatal care, which is medical aid during pregnancy that monitors the health of both the mother and therefore the fetus. consistent with the National Institutes of Health ([NIH], 2013), routine prenatal care can reduce the danger of complications to the mother and fetus during pregnancy.
When the zygote attaches to the wall of the uterus, the placenta is made . The placenta provides nourishment and oxygen to the fetus. Most everything the mother ingests, including food, liquid, and even medication, travels through the placenta to the fetus—hence the common phrase that a mother “eats for 2 .” Anything the mother is exposed to within the environment affects the fetus; if the mother is exposed to something harmful, the kid can show life-long effects.
A teratogen is any environmental substance or agent—biological, chemical, or physical—that can have a detrimental effect on a developing fetus. Exposure to teratogens during the prenatal stage can significantly raise the danger of birth defects. Several factors influence the quantity of injury a teratogen can have, including dose or level of exposure, heredity, age of the teratogen, and the other negative influences (for example, several teratogens or a teratogen combined with poor health). There are several known teratogens that expectant mothers are advised to avoid during pregnancy, including alcohol, prescription and/or illegal drugs, and tobacco.
Alcohol and most drugs cross the placenta and affect the fetus. Alcohol use during pregnancy has been found to be the leading preventable explanation for mental disabilities in children within the us (Maier & West, 2001). Excessive maternal drinking while pregnant can cause fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASD) with life-long consequences for the kid , ranging in severity from minor to major. it’s unknown what proportion alcohol is important to cause damage, then doctors typically recommend that alcohol should be completely avoided during pregnancy. Physically, children with FASD may have alittle head size and abnormal countenance . Cognitively, these children may have poor judgment, poor impulse control, higher rates of ADHD and learning issues, and lower IQ scores.
These developmental problems and delays persist into adulthood (Streissguth et al., 2004). supported studies conducted on animals, it also has been suggested that a mother’s alcohol consumption during pregnancy may predispose her child to love alcohol (Youngentob et al., 2007).Each organ of the fetus develops during a selected period within the pregnancy, called the critical or sensitive period. Research into FASD has demonstrated that the time during which a developing fetus is exposed to alcohol can dramatically affect the looks of facial characteristics related to FASD. Specifically, this research suggests that alcohol exposure that’s limited to day 19 or 20 of gestation can cause significant facial abnormalities within the offspring of primates (Ashley, Magnuson, Omnell, & Clarren, 1999). Given regions of the brain also show sensitive periods during which they’re most vulnerable to the teratogenic effects of alcohol (Tran & Kelly, 2003).
2. Explain identity crisis during adolescence.
3. Discuss psychosocial changes during early adulthood.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the main interactive forces and issues in life span development.
5. Explain cognitive development during infancy.
6. What are the types of motor development during early school years?
7. Elucidate Kohlberg’s idea on moral development.
8. Discuss cognitive changes during late adulthood.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Phonology and Semantics
10. New egocentrism
11. Identification of learning disability
12. Gifted and talented children
14. Life structure
15. Attachment patterns
16. Mid-life crisis
17. Relationships in late adulthood
18. Formal operational stage
IGNOU MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22 : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN PSYCHOLOGY (MAPC) IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR MPC 002 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1. Planning: Read the questions carefully. Go through the units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange these in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not reproduce passages from the units.
2. Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. In an essay-type question, give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. The introduction must offer your brief interpretation of the question and how you propose to develop it. The conclusion must summarise your response to the question. In the course of your answer, you may like to make references to other texts or critics as this will add some depth to your analysis.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
MPC 002 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the MPC Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU MPC Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU MPC Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
MPC 002 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the MPC IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten