BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium , BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 , BPAC 104 Assignment 2022 , FREE BPAC 104 Assignment , IGNOU Assignments 2021-22- Gandhi National Open University had recently uploaded the assignments of this session for BDP/BA for the year 2021-22. Students are recommended to download their Assignments from this webpage itself. They don’t need to go anywhere else when everything regarding the Assignments are available during this text only.
BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium : for college kids – BPAC 104 :ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEM AT STATE AND DISTRICT LEVELS Solved Assignment 2021-22 , Students are advised that after successfully downloading their Assignments, you’ll find each and every course assignments of your downloaded. Candidates got to create separate assignment for the IGNOU Master Course, so as that it’s easy for Evaluators to ascertain your assignments.
BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium
Course Code: BPAC-104
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2021 & January 2022
Total Marks: 100
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Examine the various factors shaping the Secretariat and Directorate relationship. 20
The work regarding the initiation and system of regulations of the authorities requires decentralisation of government guidelines and the established order of area businesses.
For the most a part of the substantial work handled by means of the State Secretariat, consequently, there exist executive departments, various in size and powers which can be liable for providing government guidelines required inside the implementation government departments serve as repository of technical opinion and advocate the secretariat departments on technical aspects of questions dealt with by them.
Powers of a Head of the Department, each administrative and financial, are described in economic policies, the civil offerings policies, the price range manual and other codes.
These regulations suggest the class of cases that must to as much as the top of branch for final orders, the executive and financial powers vested in various heads of departments and of; the heads of places of work underneath them and cases which should be referred to the State authorities at the headquarters for orders.
Heads of departments/directorates
Heads of departments are officers who’re price of the actual administration of unique services or management and execution of tasks. The State Government physical activities manage over the working of heads of departments via “administrative departments” of the secretariat.
The relation among the Secretary to the Government and Head of Department is based on the following standards.
(1) Policy making is the primary duty of the Secretariat, implementation of policy is that of the Department, and
(2) The Head of the Department situation to the policies governing the situations of provider, is given fullest control over the employees beneath him.
Head of the Department is a consultant and the Secretary who supervises his work is a generalist civil servant. The Secretaries are the administrative advisers and assistants of the Ministers; Heads of Departments are their govt units.
The Secretaries are the “ears and eyes” of the Ministers, the Heads of Departments are their “Hands”.
Functions of the directorates
(1) Formulation of Departmental price range;
(2) Acting as technical adviser to the Minister;
(3) Inspection of the execution of labor of departmental district workforce;
(4) Allocation of grants according to rules, making price range reappropiration within prescribed limits;
(5) Making inside authorized policies all appointments, confirmations, postings transfers, promotions of all subordinate officials such as also sanctioning of go away and making performing arrangements;
(6) Exercising disciplinary powers over all subordinate officers according to policies;
(7) Advising Public Service Commission concerning promotions and disciplinary movements and
(8) Sanctioning the attendance of officials at convention aside from inter-kingdom or authorities of India meetings.
The quantity and size of Heads of Departments depends upon the quantity of critical subjects administered via the kingdom. The Heads of the Departments are usually referred to as Directors or Commissioners. They are assisted by way of Additional Directors, Joint administrators, Deputy Directors and Assistant Directors.
Most of the departments have divisional headquarters similar to Commissioner’s Division. Each Division is in rate of both a Joint Director or A Deputy Director. A Head of the Department as a important head of workplace under him officers-in-charge at a regional or district tiers.
The office personnel is commonly drawn from the department because of this that they’re specialists or technicians. The departments are usually headed with the aid of a technical officer variously known as Registrar,
Director, Director-General, Inspector-General, Commissioner, Chief Engineer, and many others but it isn’t uncommon to rent a member of the IAS to keep the charge of technical departments like agriculture, training, forests, fitness , sales tax, and many others.
It is real that during concept the departments are loose of their internal operating and for this purpose good enough administrative and monetary authority is vested in them, but as subordinate groups they need to put up periodic or/and inspections of these places of work with the aid of the Secretariat officials.
Relations among the field departments and secretariat
The dating between the Secretariat and the filed corporations is a hassle in kingdom administration that brought about tons dialogue, debate and controversy, and all committees appointed in recent years to advocate reforms in state governments have given due attention to this problem and made necessary recommendations. They include
(1) Clear-cut demarcation of functions between the secretariat and the executive departments.
(2) Liberal delegation of authority from the secretariat to the executive agencies.
(3) An attempt should be made via the secretariat to peer that such delegation is effective in any respect stages, and that delegated powers are completely exercised.
(4) Conferring ex-officio secretariat popularity at the heads or deputy heads of government businesses taken into consideration essential via the government.
(five) The Study of the ARC endorsed that the difference between the secretariat because the policy making body and the non-secretariat business enterprise as govt agencies be abolished and that the heads of all important non-secretariat organisation ought to be incorporated with the executive departments within the secretariat.
2. Analyse the powers and functions of Lokayukta. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the evolution of District Collector’s Office. 10
4. Highlight the Constitutional provisions, composition and functions of the
State Public Service Commission. 10
5. Discuss the powers and functions of Panchayati Raj Institutions. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain the powers of union and state governments on the basis of Concurrent List. 6
7. Highlight the need of State Planning Board at the State level. 6
8. Examine the limitations of Judicial control over administration. 6
9. What are the major sources of income of municipalities? 6
10. Write a note on control of state government on local bodies through administrators of State Cadre. 6
IGNOU BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 In English Medium : Gandhi National Open University had recently updated this session of 2021-22 BDP/BA assignments on their official university website. we’ve made your work easy by making the solved assignments directly on one portal so as that students can easily get the solved assignments in one go. Students are advised to download their BDP/BA IGNOU Assignments from this webpage itself with none hassle.
GUIDELINES FOR BPAC 104 Solved Assignment:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytic before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and conclusion. Make sure that your answer:
a) is logical and coherent;
b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs, and
c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated word limit.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment :
1. Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
2. The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
3. Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and pinned properly.
4. All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
BPAC 104 Solved Assignment 2021-22 You don’t need to worry & go anywhere else on the online as everything regarding the BDP/BA Assignments are available on this page. Students can easily download the IGNOU Assignments and submit them whenever they’re required to submit their assignments no matter their study centers.
If you’re finding out the IGNOU BDP/BA Solved Assignment for 2021-22 Session then finally you’re at the right place. IGNOU BDP/BA Solved Assignments for 2021-22 are now available for download. you’ll easily get the PDF files by clicking the download button against the particular subject that you simply simply wish to choose .
BPAC 104 Solved Assignment , you’ll download the BDP/BA IGNOU assignments for courses , After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge. In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre is notified by the University.
For PDF and Handwritten