IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is different from the traditional universities of India. It follows a multi-tier system of evaluation including Assignments, Term End Examination, Project or Practical examination. Read the entire article to understand the small print on IGNOU 2020 assignment status, assignment submission dates, step to submit the assignment and more. IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 Every IGNOU candidates need to write and submit their assignments to the study center before the maturity . If anyone fails to try to to so then he/she cannot attend the Term End Exam conducted by IGNOU within the month of June and December.
IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 below are the links to course wise assignment for June 2020:
|Master’s IGNOU Assignment 2020-21|
|M.A. (Economics)||M.A. (History)||M.A. (Pol. Science)||M.A. (Philosophy)|
|M.A. (Psychology)||MA (GD)||M.A. (Public Administration)||MA (RD)|
|M.A. (Sociology)||MADE||MA (DE)||MBA, PGDHRM, PGDFM, PGDOM, PGDFMP|
|MBA Banking & Finance||MSWC||MATS||MCA|
|M.Com||MEG||MHD||M.Com (F & T)|
|M.Com (BP & CG)||M.Com (MA & FS)||MLIS||M.Sc (DFSM)|
|MTM/MTTM||MA (Education)||MSW||M.Sc (MACS)|
|M.Ed||MAEDS||MEDSE||Masters in Anthropology|
|Bachelor’s IGNOU Assignment|
|BCA||B.Com||B.Ed||B.Ed (Revised Program)|
|BLIS||B.Com AF||B.Com (CA & A)||B.Com (F & CA)|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Optometry & Ophthalmic Techniques||BHM||B.Sc.N. (PB)|
|BSW||BTCM/ BTWRE||B.Sc (Nautical Sc)||BA-IHA|
|P.G. Diploma IGNOU Assignment 2020-21|
|PGDSWT||PGCBHT||PGCAE & MAAE||PGDAST|
|Diploma IGNOU Assignment 2020-21|
How to submit IGNOU Assignments 2020?
IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 Students are required to visit their respective Study or Regional Centers to submit the assignments for their respective courses. It is necessary to submit the assignments before filling the Term End Examination form. Go through the following points to know more about the submission process for assignments:
- Write your Enrollment Number, Name, Full Address, Signature, and Date on the top of the first page of your response sheet. It must look like this –
- Read the assignments carefully and follow the instructions, if any, given along with the questions.
- Go through the units on which the assignments are based. Note the important points related to the questions and rearrange them in a logical order and write a rough outline for your answer.
- Use A4 size paper for writing your responses and tie all the pages carefully. Allow a margin on the left side and a few lines in between each answer. This will help the evaluator to write comments on the margin.
- Do not print or type the answers and write the responses to assignments in your own handwriting.
- You must answer each question separately on a separate set of papers. Write the question number carefully before answering.
- The completed assignment must be submitted at the address communicated to you by the Regional Center or your program coordinator.
- After submitting the assignment, get the duly signed acknowledgment slip from the Coordinator.
How to download IGNOU Assignment 2020-21?
IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 The students can download the assignment papers by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university at ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Student Support’ option, then click on ‘Student Zone’.
Step 3: Click on the option ‘Assignments’ and you will be redirected to the question papers.
Step 4: Select your respective course and download the assignment papers.
IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 below are the regional wise guidelines released for online submission of assignments:
|Regional Centre Name||Check|
|RC Noida||Click here|
|RC Hyderabad||Click here|
|RC Jaipur||Click here|
|RC Delhi-3||Click here|
|RC Varanasi||Click here|
|RC Aligarh||Click here|
|RC Ranchi||Click here|
|RC Karnal||Click here|
Important Points For Assignment Submission:
- IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 The last date of IGNOU assignment submission has been extended till June 15, 2020.
- It is compulsory to submit the IGNOU Assignment 2020 before the term-end examinations.
- Keep a copy of IGNOU assignment response for future references.
- Candidates need to submit the assignments as per the deadline mentioned on the assignment.
- University takes some time in updating the status for assignments. Candidates are advised not to worry if their status shows ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ for some time.
How To Get Good Marks in IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU Assignment 2020-21 We have marked few tips for the students so that they can get good marks in their assignments:
- Don’t write too big answers.
- Always end your answer with a logical conclusion.
- Your handwriting should be clear.
- Keep the first page of your assignment Simple.
- Don’t use color sheets for the assignment.
- Draw diagrams with the help of pencils.